Southwest cheap tickets

shoes

I noticed Southwest has cheap fares again (YEA) for the fall. I am going Sept 23 through the 30th out of Nashville for $423 for FOUR people round trip! Can't drive for that! Plus, we always stay onsite and have NO desire to do anything else till the kids get bigger.:wave:

Misscmac

Nemo14 said:
Wow - 3 RI'ers on one thread - who's minding the state? Where are you guys from? I'm in Warwick, right near Craaaaannnnnston.
DD and I got voluntarily bumped on our return flight in May, so we have $650 worth of credits now for our February trip!

I'm a Townie...:) (EP)

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

Hey, what happened to these fares? I was gone for a few days and now the cheapest fare out of Hartford is $147! Last week it was $65. Was that a limited time only event?!?! :cry:

Upvote 0

Nemo14

ChuckElias said:
Hey, what happened to these fares? I was gone for a few days and now the cheapest fare out of Hartford is $147! Last week it was $65. Was that a limited time only event?!?! :cry:
They were running a lot of specials last week - they probably filled a lot of flights.

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

Nemo14 said:
They were running a lot of specials last week - they probably filled a lot of flights.
I think you're right. They probably filled a lot of flights. But usually when that happens, the website says "Unavailable" under that fare. But now, they don't even show the fare. I'm so sad, I could strangle myself. We wanted to go for the Food and Wine Fest. :(

Upvote 0

MouseearsDeb

I think the last "fare" sale ended on July 27 that had travel dates through Sept. 30. There should be another one starting soon for dates ending after Sept. 30 through Oct. I've been waiting PATIENTLY :hammer: for Sept.30 - Oct. 8. I hope it comes out next week so that I can finally tie up all of our loose ends. :D

Upvote 0

optjay

Nemo14 said:
Wow - 3 RI'ers on one thread - who's minding the state? Where are you guys from? I'm in Warwick, right near Craaaaannnnnston.
DD and I got voluntarily bumped on our return flight in May, so we have $650 worth of credits now for our February trip!

Add one more from RI, Im also in Warwick. I booked $59 about 2 months ago for Oct 1 to oct 6. I have never been over booked or bumped. I also have never paid more than $49 each way ( till now ) stupid gas prices!!

Upvote 0

joelleharbert

OK, you guys are totally scaring me! We're flying from PIT to MCO on Sept.15. We got our tix from Southwest for a cheap rate and now I'm worried that all 6 of us won't be able to get on the flight. Is the best idea to get your boarding passes 24 hours in advance AND still get to the gate 2 hours in advance? HELP!!!! I'm totally going to be panicking from now until Sept!!!!!!!!:eek:

Upvote 0

Teenchy

joelleharbert said:
OK, you guys are totally scaring me! We're flying from PIT to MCO on Sept.15. We got our tix from Southwest for a cheap rate and now I'm worried that all 6 of us won't be able to get on the flight. Is the best idea to get your boarding passes 24 hours in advance AND still get to the gate 2 hours in advance? HELP!!!! I'm totally going to be panicking from now until Sept!!!!!!!!:eek:

You definitely want to get online and get your boarding passes as soon as you can and also arrive early enough to get in the front of the first group (A). Thats one of the reasons I don't like Southwest, but then again they often have great deals. I also fly Airtran allot because they usually compete with Southwest for the lowest prices from Baltimore or Washington D.C.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom