South Jersey Disney Fans

Tramp

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24

too long?

sry im confuddled! lol

Susan

LMAO....driving South from Connecticut....it seems like I'm in New Jersey forever....it's too long....sheeeeesh....you better get some sleep, hon.:lol:

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by Tramp

LMAO....driving South from Connecticut....it seems like I'm in New Jersey forever....it's too long....sheeeeesh....you better get some sleep, hon.:lol:

oh yeah i know, jersey is soo long and the Garden State Parkway isnt the most interseting thin gin the world i menan its not like "OMG RESTOPS, YEAH!" lol yeha i betta get some sleep im pooped!

Susan

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Welcome Susan, Tramp and Wdwmaniac.

I'm from Pittsburgh originally. Tramp, you think new Jersey is too long, try driving the PA turnpike. 7 hours of cows and an occasional tunnel thrown in to keep things interesting.

I once had car trouble on the way back to Pittsburgh from a Job interview. My wife (fiancee at the time) and I ended up at exit 13 Fort Littleton which has nothing but a Bates Motel and a trucker diner. I didn't have a change of clothes and my lips were so chapped they were practically bleeding. My wife told me her lipstick had special moisterizing agents, so the bottom line was I ended up sitting in a truck stop diner wearing rumpled dress shirt, suit pants and Strawberry Passion lipstick.

Gary

Mr. Toad

I agree with you Gary. I went to college in Indiana and the drive through Pennsylvania took forever. I learned to hate the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Not that the Garden State Parkway or NJ Turnpike thrill me either.

WhenYouWish

:wave: Hey all! Checking in from Cinnaminson, NJ! I just found this thread today, but I wish I'd found it sooner. It's cool to see there's WDWMagic people nearby in real life. Medford? Philly? So close by...Who knows? We may have already met....:lookaroun :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
PCWormsNDirtCup said:
:wave: Hey all! Checking in from Cinnaminson, NJ! I just found this thread today, but I wish I'd found it sooner. It's cool to see there's WDWMagic people nearby in real life. Medford? Philly? So close by...Who knows? We may have already met....:lookaroun :lol:

:wave: Did you see this thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=49302&page=1 ? We're going to get together at a Phillies game on the 23rd if you're interested.

WhenYouWish

garyhoov said:

I actually started reading it from page one last night before I realised how long it was. :lol: Unfortunately, I'm not much of a sports fan. But the idea of a lunch meetup sounded good, so maybe next time.

A bit more of an introduction: I'm Beth. I'm 22, live in Cinnaminson, work in Moorestown, go to school at Rutgers Camden. In recent years, I've made visiting WDW an annual summer event, which I've always thought might be fun but never believed possible (you know - the poor college student syndrome). Actually, I tried to skip this year, but I found I'm just too addicted (I know many of you can sympathize!). Luckily, I have friends who feel the same way! :D

I've been to WDW in 1987, 2001, 2003, 2004 (also went to Disneyland CA the week before!), and coming up July 17-21, 2005.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
PCWormsNDirtCup said:
I actually started reading it from page one last night before I realised how long it was. :lol: Unfortunately, I'm not much of a sports fan. But the idea of a lunch meetup sounded good, so maybe next time.

A bit more of an introduction: I'm Beth. I'm 22, live in Cinnaminson, work in Moorestown, go to school at Rutgers Camden. In recent years, I've made visiting WDW an annual summer event, which I've always thought might be fun but never believed possible (you know - the poor college student syndrome). Actually, I tried to skip this year, but I found I'm just too addicted (I know many of you can sympathize!). Luckily, I have friends who feel the same way! :D

I've been to WDW in 1987, 2001, 2003, 2004 (also went to Disneyland CA the week before!), and coming up July 17-21, 2005.

Cool! We're in Mount Laurel, and my wife got her master's at Rutgers Camden.

Sorry you won't make the game, but we'll probably be doing more lunches etc. so keep your eye on that other thread, and feel free to jump in and insult me (like everyone else does) even if you're not going to the game.

TAC

PCWormsNDirtCup said:

I work in Camden. Actually, 2 blocks or so South of Rutgers, across from the Aquarium.

:wave:

TiggerBW

Hey! South Jersian here!

I love jersey!

(south that is.......)

North is a seperate state. It just is.

I hope all of you can make some of our lunch meets! It's great to meet other disney fanatics like us! :)

TAC

garyhoov said:
I once had car trouble on the way back to Pittsburgh from a Job interview. My wife (fiancee at the time) and I ended up at exit 13 Fort Littleton which has nothing but a Bates Motel and a trucker diner. I didn't have a change of clothes and my lips were so chapped they were practically bleeding. My wife told me her lipstick had special moisterizing agents, so the bottom line was I ended up sitting in a truck stop diner wearing rumpled dress shirt, suit pants and Strawberry Passion lipstick.

Gary

Did anyone call you Captain ? :lookaroun

TAC

garyhoov said:
:lol: Boy, there's a blast from the past. How long ago did I post that?

Initially, I thought this thread was fresh, but then I realized it was "resurrected." Then I read the whole thing, and saw your story.

TiggerBW

garyhoov said:
South Jersey Disney fans:

I'm in Mount Laurel, and I was hoping to get to know some Disney fans in my area. If you're in the South Jersey area, post a little note about yourself. Maybe we can get to know each other and get together sometime.

My name is Gary, I'm 37 years old, and I have a nine year old son named Ryan. My wife's name is Linda. Our web site is: www.visithoover.com There are some photos from our December trip.

bamboo7 said:
Hey, I live in burlington county, near medford. a 21 year old disney fan. bamboo7@juno.com

Awwww! Gary!!!! Is this where you met Dan? :lol:
(reviewing an old thread. Sorry!) :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom