Soundtrack for Epcot's 25th?

darthjohnny

Original Poster
Any word on if there will be a new soundtrack for Epcot's 25th?

I think it would be really cool if they made something really special, like a double disc with aubio from all 25 years, including the theme songs and ride throughs. What do you all think?:)

JEANYLASER

Please! Tell me that Soundtrack for Epcot's 25th goes out! I think this will be awesome! I can't wait to get it when it is out!

DisneyDellsDude

Please! Tell me that Soundtrack for Epcot's 25th goes out! I think this will be awesome! I can't wait to get it when it is out!

He's just asking if one would ever come out. Not when it would come out.

I don't think they would release one. Especially now that the 25th is over.
But... You can, of course, get some great fan put together Epcot 25th CD's over at Mousebits. (There is a great 4 Disk set) :D

JEANYLASER

But... You can, of course, get some great fan put together Epcot 25th CD's over at Mousegear. (Martin made a great 4 Disk set) :D
Thank You for the info.

SDav10495

An album just for Epcot's 25th won't happen, but I'm guessing we can probably look forward to some new Epcot material on the next WDW Official Album. Possibilities:

-"Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)" (new recording by Eva Avila)
-"Spaceship Earth" (new score by Bruce Broughton)
-"Tomorrow's Child" (NOT CONFIRMED; possible new recording by Kellie Coffey)

And this isn't new, but the score from "Soarin'" might also be a possibility--it's a guest favorite and hasn't yet appeared on the album.

Buford

An album just for Epcot's 25th won't happen, but I'm guessing we can probably look forward to some new Epcot material on the next WDW Official Album. Possibilities:

-"Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)" (new recording by Eva Avila)
-"Spaceship Earth" (new score by Bruce Broughton)
-"Tomorrow's Child" (NOT CONFIRMED; possible new recording by Kellie Coffey)

And this isn't new, but the score from "Soarin'" might also be a possibility--it's a guest favorite and hasn't yet appeared on the album.
the new remixed version of Golden Dream would be fun, too..... and Gran Fiesta tour!

SDav10495

the new remixed version of Golden Dream would be fun, too..... and Gran Fiesta tour!

Of course, Gran Fiesta Tour! I knew I was missing some new musical attraction. That's a possibility for the next album.

Golden Dreams is possible as well, though I'm guessing since it has the same singers (just more instrumental music) they'd probably stick with the old, shorter version they've used on previous albums to make room for other songs.

goofyfan13

But... You can, of course, get some great fan put together Epcot 25th CD's over at Mousebits. (There is a great 4 Disk set) :D

Could you provide the link to that, I would love to get my hands on it. :wave:

imamouse

I'd love it if an Epcot 25 album was released. Epcot has a lot of fantastic songs and music - past, present, and future (based on the rumor of Kellie Coffey recording Tomorrow's Child).

So, since SSE isn't scheduled to reopen until "winter" perhaps the CD will have to wait until SSE is ready? It would be nice if this would all happen in time for the holidays. I would buy several copies of an Epcot CD for gifts. :xmas:

Brian_WDW74

They should probably include "Big Blue World" from The Seas with Nemo and Friends, even if it is already available on the "Finding Nemo: The Musical" soundtrack.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom