Soundstage 4 Demo Watch Thread

rioriz

20170912_130212.jpg
20170912_130214.jpg

discos

I assume the wall of the building with the yellow foam is staying? So how much of the actual soundstage is being removed?

roj2323

I had already been eyed at by security for trying to get over the fence SWL pics so didnt wanna push it haha....but next week

If your feet are on the ground and you are not using a selfie stick (because they are banned) there's nothing they can do other than ask you nicely not to take photos. I've discussed this issue with multiple levels of park leadership and there's no rules against it.

Goofyernmost

It's a shame that the quick service appears to only have outdoor seating. Too hot in Florida to sit outside and eat!
With the way food service is handled at WDW lately, it's better then having to use the top of a, in the sun, trash can as a table, which is how it ends up for a solo traveler most of the time. However, the variety of odors wafting up from the trash can does, in some cases, elevate the entire eating experience.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I would imagine that they could keep TSMM open to the general public while having previews for TSL simply by having a roped off queue from the new entrance to TSL to TSMM's entrance and then the exit is back into Pixar Place. Then, when the grand opening happens, they remove the extended long entrance queue and use the normal entrance in TSL and then redirect the exit back into TSL (as is planned) and then close off Pixar Place... forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom