Soundstage 15

A1st

Original Poster
Can someone please tell me what is located in soundstage 15 at Hollywood Studios? I thought that it was the Rock n Roller Coaster but that attraction is not as tall as the actual building.

P.S. I have looked all over the internet and entered this into the search bar but nothing came up.

luv

Okay, DHS is not my favorite park. I spend little time there. But I've never even heard of this. Help!

Goofyernmost

I am not familiar with the stage numbers, but I think I read someplace that one of them is now being used for Toy Story Mania, but I don't know if it is that one or not. Another may have been used for the Capt. Jack Sparrow show, again, I'm guessing here. Didn't "want to be a millionaire" locate in that area as well? Never went to it, so I'm not sure.

E

Engenie

Soundstage 15, the really big one, is the 'gravity room' for RnR. And yes, the coaster does fill most of the height of the building.

lazyboy97o

Martin, do you have any idea where or if there is a completely layout for RnRC that shows where it starts and ends. Was stage 15 built just for RnRC or was it part of the old studio set up?
Look up Xpress at Walibi Holland. It has the same track layout but is not enclosed.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Martin, do you have any idea where or if there is a completely layout for RnRC that shows where it starts and ends. Was stage 15 built just for RnRC or was it part of the old studio set up?
Stage 15 was built for RnRC. Look at YouTube for the above mentioned Xpress for an onride - it's weird seeing the same ride outside.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9712/supermantheride8gh3.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Goofyernmost

Stage 15 was built for RnRC. Look at YouTube for the above mentioned Xpress for an onride - it's weird seeing the same ride outside.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9712/supermantheride8gh3.jpg

View attachment 28862 View attachment 28863
Thanks Martin...I would have never imagined that RnRC looked like that. I'll have to reconsider my next attempt to ride it, since I hate regular roller-coasters usually. I guess I thought of it as much less complicated then that. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom