Sounds Dangerous???

Joseph360

Original Poster
I have heard of it, but never got to see it, EVER. So i'd like to know a little about Sounds Dangerous??:confused:

jeffk410

hmm

You put on a dirty headset and sit there in the dark. I hate it as you can probably see. Sorry i can't even type more about this topic haha. :brick:
But anything else in Disney im open to discussion. That is just my only negativity =D.!!

Jasonflz

You put on a dirty headset and sit there in the dark. I hate it as you can probably see. Sorry i can't even type more about this topic haha. :brick:
But anything else in Disney im open to discussion. That is just my only negativity =D.!!

What he says completely sums up this ride. Avoid this and SGE at all costs.

Pioneer Hall

To give a little more information about the attraction without just saying how much I dislike it...

The attraction is supposed to be a "3-D" Sound Adventure. You put on surround sound headphones so you can hear all the different effects as if they are happening right near you. You follow Drew Carey as an undercover cop filming a new TV pilot. He is wearing a camera that he ends up putting in his mouth and shorting it out. You spend most of the time in the pitch black as you just hear what is going on through the adventure.

So, as others have said, it isn't much of an attraction. It is pretty unimaginative since you just sit there in the dark for about 8 of the 12 minutes. The attraction was never much of a hit with fans, and now operates seasonally to help alleviate crowds in the busy season.

plaz10

it's nice place to cool down in the dark.

wait a minute, there are headphones and an attraction?
i thought it was a designated nap area??:shrug:

just kidding.:lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Its an entertaining attraction featuring Drew Carrie as an accident prone scuffer on the trail of drug pushers, that rely's on sound and heightens that awareness by utilising darkness to limit your vision. Its a perfect place to avoid all the paranoid hygiene freaks and their hangups.

Pioneer Hall

Its an entertaining attraction featuring Drew Carrie as an accident prone scuffer on the trail of drug pushers, that rely's on sound and heightens that awareness by utilising darkness to limit your vision. Its a perfect place to avoid all the paranoid hygiene freaks and their hangups.

Diamond pushers...we know drugs wouldn't work well with Disney ;)

mcjaco

:ROFLOL:

I've always like SD. I've explained my reasons before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom