Sounds Dangerous to be finally removed by mid-2012

jtizzle1023

I completely agree with you. I love star tours and I am very happy its apart of the HS. But when I hear things like Lucasland etc. I just dont see it. It just to outdated to try to compete with WWOHP. Personally I would prefer them come up with single attractions with well themed areas that are not so based around a single franchise. Disney movies will always be classics, and appel to everyone. But for star wars there is only a select group that are fans of the franchise. I love the movies and all but I dont think there is a need for any more star wars in HS.

mgpan

Coming Soon

"The Bieber Experience" - All Bieber All the Time (merchandise available where sound booths used to be):hurl:

Since1976

I think it would be great if they returned to the original show concept -- demonstrating how sound effects are created for movies. But instead of using a custom-filmed faux horror movie, they should use recognizable film properties like STAR WARS, PIRATES, or animated Disney films.

One funny memory I have of the old show (the one with Chevy Chase) is of the volunteer being really late for her cue, such that her exclamation of "Oh c**p!" got recorded onto the soundtrack of a chandelier crashing down.

pax_65

"The Bieber Experience" - All Bieber All the Time (merchandise available where sound booths used to be):hurl:

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun That's not even funny, because I could see Disney doing something like this. Some kind of attraction dedicated to music would fit in with Idol and give Disney an opportunity to promote their musical acts in the park (which they already do to an extent).

mgpan

Exactly why I posted it

:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun That's not even funny, because I could see Disney doing something like this. Some kind of attraction dedicated to music would fit in with Idol and give Disney an opportunity to promote their musical acts in the park (which they already do to an extent).

The sound booths could even be used to play selections from his or the "next big thing" albums and then purchase them or worse, record your karaoke sing along and purchase that!

I would much prefer it sit empty till AI plays out and then a new attraction of size go into both spaces.

wdw71fan

I am getting so sick of hearing about Star Wars this and Star Wars that.

Get over it Star Wars is history they had success but that was a long time ago, so lets spend millions adding attractions for a film that last showed 10 years ago.

I love it milking Star Wars .... and I read they are going to put in the movie the Phantom Menace in 3D..... anything to milk a dollar.

I can image Jar Jar sticking his head of out of the screen Annie Meesa think we will be doing these films forever.

yeah, since cinderella hasn't been in theaters in decades..... lets just go ahead and level the castle too.. :hammer:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Well, I at least got HALF of my dream accomplished of Disney creating a Phineas & Ferb 4D attraction in that building.. SD actually CLOSED DOWN!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Atomicmickey

there is still more to come to DHS. this is only the beginning of the major refurbishment of everything hollywood studios.

On another thread, someone said that Burbank just canned two major projects for WDW. So, which is it? Gonna get whiplash here from competing rumors . . . :shrug:

Potter will be long gone before Star Wars goes away. Potter has no where near the base that Star Wars does. Just look at the years that Star Wars has been around and how in depth the story goes. Star Wars takes place among different planets with different life forms. The possibilities are endless. Potter's only dimensions are the real world and the magic world. Although there are many possibilities between these, it is miniscule in comparison to the possibilities of an entire universe...

...That being said. With Disney only having Star Tours and a few other related things in place, I still think that their relevance will last longer that the Potter World has the capability to.

.....Now how does this post relate to Sounds Dangerous? It's hard to tell, but I'm glad it's gone. Let's move on to more funer new stuff. :wave:

Well, I at least got HALF of my dream accomplished of Disney creating a Phineas & Ferb 4D attraction in that building.. SD actually CLOSED DOWN!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

That might be the best idea I've have heard in a while. There is obviously an audience that would be interested, but it seems like it would eventually need a change and could make the area open for the shifting of attractions every 10-15 years. But for the short run, it seems like a great idea.

InsiderImagine

On another thread, someone said that Burbank just canned two major projects for WDW. So, which is it? Gonna get whiplash here from competing rumors . . . :shrug:

Can you post a link to this post please? I'm aware of more than two major projects being canned...however, there are numerous things planned for DHS, more will be announced or leaked in the coming weeks.

novawildcat18

I think a Phineas and Ferb attraction would be such a cool idea. I don't know if this is the right real estate for it though. Someone mentioned the possibility of American Idol's building and SD being combined to make a big attraction. I think this is ideal. Maybe that's biased because I don't like American Idol anymore but I think a lot of people are kind of sick of the show. I've actually never done AI:The Experience, so I guess my opinion doesn't matter much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom