Soul at Epcot

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
If you haven’t watched Pixar’s “Soul” film yet... I highly recommend doing so!

Personally, the film gives me just as strong Epcot vibes as Inside Out. Beautiful movie. Wonderful message. Anybody think there’s ever a chance of this film making it over to the park?

ToTBellHop

Personally, the film gives me just as strong Epcot vibes as Inside Out. Beautiful movie. Wonderful message. Anybody think there’s ever a chance of this film making it over to the park?
Who wouldn’t want a reminder that they’ll die one day at an amusement park?

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Epcot had a soul once, but recent management has ripped it out and cast it aside. ;)

Homemade Imagineering

I liked the movie, though I don't want anymore IP at Epcot. The only place I could see a Soul attraction going is Imagination, which I would hate because that'd mean we won't ever get the proper Dreamfinder and Figment attraction.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
I’m gonna make all the Epcot purists have a heart attack.

Soul would be a good replacement for Spaceship Earth. Especially with the planetarium on the top of the attraction... The theme of the ride being a history of humans and their “sparks,” or “purposes” in life. It’d honestly be a beautiful attraction and in my opinion, a worthy replacement and update.

Cmdr_Crimson

Soul would be a good replacement for Spaceship Earth. Especially with the planetarium on the top of the attraction... The theme of the ride being a history of humans and their “sparks,” or “purposes” in life. It’d honestly be a beautiful attraction and in my opinion, a worthy replacement and update.
Allow me to be a voice when I say.....
giphy.gif

eliza61nyc

Lol we watched it yesterday also and one of my kids said this very thing. "This would make a cool ride at Disney". He didn't specify Epcot though

The Mighty Tim

Do not want

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom