Soo...I'm bringing my best friend, who has never been before, to Disney World!

Mukta

Hit all of the thrill rides in each park.
Stay onsite so that you can take advantage of EMH
You are going during a very crowded time of year. Use a touringplan and fastpass
Try to get to the parks early (which I know will be hard)
Unless he really wants to see them, skip most of the Fantasyland rides and kiddie play areas.
Don't just eat burgers and chicken nuggets. Eat at places like Cosmic Rays that have a better variety of food.

I highly recommend Pop Century....but that's just me. They have a dedicated bus system that goes straight from the park to the motel and vice versa.....no extra stops, no other resorts! :) (Plus it was just refurbed not long ago)

As for breakfast, I would highly recommend Crystal Palace (but we've never done the others). It features Winnie the Pooh characters and the food was amazing the times we've been!

I don't think you really can go wrong with any decision, so I say just do whatever you want and enjoy the magic!

Pooh'sBuddy

We are from Austin also and sure miss the donuts in Round Rock.....

:lol:

I'm sure you'll have enough excitement in the parks, so I'd go for Riverside. Have you shown him the maps of the parks? I'd suggest asking him what attractions interests him and making sure you hit those first.

And, we're out in Oak Hill.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom