Sony & MARVEL are friends again; Spider-Man is back in the MCU

erasure fan1

Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3 may actually be happening! In the latest DisInsider podcast on patreon they say that Maguire has been cast in Spider-Man 3!
I hope both Toby and Garfield are in it. I thought Toby was the better Peter Parker, but I really liked Garfields spider-man. It would be an awesome way to tie all the series together.

Capt. Hook

In the Parks
No
Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3 may actually be happening! In the latest DisInsider podcast on patreon they say that Maguire has been cast in Spider-Man 3!
I thought we've already had Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3. At least that's a nightmare I thought I had.
111120.gif

Lucky Rabbit

Because guess what? They're all coming back. Everyone.

Just like Jamie Foxx's Electro, Andrew Garfield will be back, and if Sony/Marvel can close a deal with Tobey Maguire, he'll be back too. Kirsten Dunst will return as MJ, and I expect Emma Stone to reprise her role as Gwen Stacy, pregnancy permitting. Why? Because this third Spider-Man movie starring Tom Holland will delve into the multi-verse, just like its animated counterpart Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I don't think that's a big secret at this point, so why do we pretend it is? Because we love the pageantry of it all.

doctornick

To me, it all sounds silly and stupid. I was actually enjoying the Tom Holland version and wanted to see him develop more, but I feel like the whole bringing back old actors of characters is a dumb stunt (DC seems to be doing it with their Flash movie if that ever gets made).

erasure fan1

To me, it all sounds silly and stupid. I was actually enjoying the Tom Holland version and wanted to see him develop more, but I feel like the whole bringing back old actors of characters is a dumb stunt (DC seems to be doing it with their Flash movie if that ever gets made).
I would agree with you, except I would expect this to be Hollands movie 100%. I'd expect most of the multiverse characters will just have a very limited roll, if not just glorified cameos. I just don't see Feige not having a good plan here. With DC and flashpoint, I can see it going off the rails for sure. But I don't think that will be the case here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom