Sonny Eclipse... back on earth?

Expo_Seeker40

Rumor has it Rover the Dog from Act III of the Carousel of Porgress was missing. Guests reported to have crazy experiences because Act III Father would look at the floor and get ed and mumble [?!].

So it looks like Rover must have left a few "presents" on Eisner's desk due to Rover coughing up dust balls since maintance has been layed off in not taking care of the Dog.

Meanwhile guests were reporting to be singing 'Eisner has a dream, and that's the start, he follows his dream with force and starch, and when his dream becomes a reality, it's a nightmare for you, including me, so there's a great big beautiful multi million dollar bonus, shinning at the end of ever year, there's a great beautful million dollar bonus, just a scream away."

Pioneer Hall

BigNorm said:
This has what to do with Sonny's disappearance?

I hope they're bringing him back soon. We're talking about going in December, I'd hate if he weren't there. I want a Sonny Eclipse CD: "Sonny Sings the Bossa SuperNova" I'd shell out fifteen bucks for that one.

I have the Sonny Loop. Send me a PM and maybe I can help you out.

KaliSplash

Missed Sonny when we were there in late July. In fact, we skipped eating at Cosmic Ray's for that very reason.
Hope to at least stop by during Christmas and hope to hear Sonny again!

mrtoad

Not sure why but I can't stand him. I guess because they use to have live acts there (Michael Iceberg being my favorite) and it just isn't the same.

Seems from this thread I am the only one.

aimster

Still no Sonny as of yesterday (18 Sept). There's like a white sheet/curtain blocking off the stage area where Sonny usually is. Looked.... odd and totally out of place.

SeiraB17

Anybody hear anything about Sonny yet? We're thinking of going in December and if we do that will be one of our stops for sure...if there is a Sonny! :sohappy:

Figment1986

Expo_Seeker40 said:
"Eisner has a dream, and that's the start, he follows his dream with force and starch, and when his dream becomes a reality, it's a nightmare for you, including me, so there's a great big beautiful multi million dollar bonus, shinning at the end of ever year, there's a great beautful million dollar bonus, just a scream away."
Comeone Everyone.... Lets sing.... LOL

If disney was smart... they would haev the CD out...
(who provided the singing voice?)

DarkMeasures

General Grizz said:
So is Sonny back at Cosmic Rays? What's the deal? He's been absent for a couple of months now. Is he being refreshed or what?

I'd appreciate any info on my favorite Tomorrowland singer. :D

Michael Iceburg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sonny

Jerm

After spending 11 amazing days in WDW I came to find out some info about our missing Sonny. Real info: (from cast member to cast member) "first the are replacing and replacing all the regesters then moving on to Sonny" (he sounded more like a referb then a replace in there talk. Guest info: (from CM to me) "Sonny is on a space tour" when will he be back I ask "We have no idea" :brick: I did do some looking around and he is back behind the plants with what looked to be trash bags over him. It did not look to good for Sonny :cry:

J

General Grizz

Original Poster
Jerm said:
After spending 11 amazing days in WDW I came to find out some info about our missing Sonny. Real info: (from cast member to cast member) "first the are replacing and replacing all the regesters then moving on to Sonny" (he sounded more like a referb then a replace in there talk. Guest info: (from CM to me) "Sonny is on a space tour" when will he be back I ask "We have no idea" :brick: I did do some looking around and he is back behind the plants with what looked to be trash bags over him. It did not look to good for Sonny :cry:

J
Perhaps some of his control mechanisms relate to Stitch's Great Escape programming.

I think it's safe to say that if after Stitch is open for a couple weeks and Sonny isn't there, it's time for some major questioning. Cosmic Rays is just too quiet!

Jerm

General Grizz said:
Cosmic Rays is just too quiet!

LOL not this past Sunday dear lord it was crazy. We had to get out of there kids screaming everywhere and running around Sonny on the stage. It was really bad, but yes with out him it is way to quiet. I think he helped keep the place calm.

J

rainfully

OK... so let me get this straight... he's actually up on the stage, but covered up?! That is sooooo not right...

But I swear when I was there in August he wasn't even on the stage at all... there was nothing there but plants...

So maybe it's at least a step in the right direction? I wonder what's taking so long...

General Grizz

Original Poster
rainfully said:
OK... so let me get this straight... he's actually up on the stage, but covered up?! That is sooooo not right...

But I swear when I was there in August he wasn't even on the stage at all... there was nothing there but plants...

So maybe it's at least a step in the right direction? I wonder what's taking so long...
In August, plants covered up the Astro Organ (perhaps Sonny was there, too), but it was pretty well covered by plants.

figmentmom

NO SONNY?!? I'm taking my 78-year-young dad to WDW for his first visit ever in November, and Sonny Eclipse was going to be one of the highlights of the MK for him!!

BRING BACK SONNY!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom