Songs Before Fantasmic

CJR

Original Poster
I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not, but if it's not mods, feel free to move it.

I've been looking for the songs that play before Disney-MGM Studios' Fantasmic for quite sometime and seem to be having quite a bit of trouble finding them. The only song I seem to have is Digga Digga Dog. After sitting like two hours waiting for a show, I've been wanting to try to purchase these songs that Disney ran through my head. Two of them that I know for sure I want is So This is Love and their version of In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. The hard part is finding the right version of the songs. So I was curious if any of you know any of the songs and the versions.

I almost wish Disney would make a Fantasmic preshow CD. Anyway, if you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. :) I've just got to hear these songs to clear my head, now that I am back home. I want to listen to them, but don't have them, so I am about to go crazy. :brick: Thanks again for any help!

Figments Friend

Hi!

I can help you out!

Most of the songs come from a late 90's Disney release called "Mouse House-Disney's Dance Mixes" I have this on cassette, but it was also released on cd back in the day. It was one of those numerous random releases from Walt Disney Records back in the 90's when Disney music was considered "hot" again ( thanks to the string of 90's animated films...)

I have had this album for years, so you can imagine my surprise when i first saw "Fantasmic" and they were playing it! Ha ha! I knew all the tunes by heart already!

I have also heard these tunes being played at the All Star Music Resort, though the last couple of years they have not used them. "Fantasmic" does still though....which is cool!

Here are the details and track listing:

"Mouse House" Disney's Dance Mixes

Released on Walt Disney Records 1996

#60914-0 ( cassette, CD will probably have a different number)

Track listing:

Someday
Beauty and the Beast
Colors of the Wind
The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room ( Macarena Dance Version)
So This Is Love
Kiss the Girl
Cruella De Vil
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Under The Sea
I Just Can't Wait to Be King ( BEST song EVER on this album!)
If I Never Knew you
Topsy Turvy

Hope this info will help you track down this neat album! Try eBay...i am sure you will find a copy on there.

Good Luck!

:wave:

Jesùs_Carioca

"Mouse House" Disney's Dance Mixes

Released on Walt Disney Records 1996

#60914-0 ( cassette, CD will probably have a different number)

Track listing:

Someday
Beauty and the Beast
Colors of the Wind
The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room ( Macarena Dance Version)
So This Is Love
Kiss the Girl
Cruella De Vil
Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Under The Sea
I Just Can't Wait to Be King ( BEST song EVER on this album!)
If I Never Knew you
Topsy Turvy

hahahaha! A good friend of the family's used to have this cd! And when we were kids, we'd always listen to it. Seriously, it was more or less my earliest dose of "Techno/Dance" before i even knew the genre existed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom