song from wishes

peter11435

Stitch_Kingdom said:
does anyone have or know where i can get the wishes closing song as the park closes. its not on the soundtrack. i stumbled across it playing on this website (below) and all the memories came flooding back!!

http://www.seasons.chrismedia.co.uk/summermagic.html
Yes that song is on the Wishes soundtrack. Actually there are even two versions of it. The version you here in the park, and another without vocals.

Wishes Soundtrack

Here's the track listing:
  1. When You Wish Upon a Star
  2. Magic Starts with a Wish
  3. Wishes Set Free
  4. A Wish for Love
  5. Magical Wishes
  6. Villainous Wishes
  7. A Bolt Out of the Blue
  8. A Wsih Triumphant
  9. Wishes
  10. Wishes (Sing-Along Version) - Bonus Track

dixiegirl

lol...i'm laughing beacuse as we speak the every song your talking about is playing on live 365's socerer radio.....very good station..

peter11435

Trishnh said:
I know they have a separate Wishes CD sold at the parks..We picked one up on our last trip. :wave:
That is the one that everyone in this thread has been talking about, and wdwfanaustria posted the track listing for it.

Captain Hank

The song you are looking for is also on the Disney Wishes CD that's available all over. It's a mix of different wish-themed songs and includes the Wishes exit music, but not the main show. Proceeds from this CD benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. It should be available at your local music store, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target or Disney Store.

Stitch_Kingdom

Original Poster
i am a bit confused people. i started this thread about the Wishes fireworks CD. When i was at the park in April Wishes had ended and there was the song at the end. i dont think im on about the other cd i am on about the soundtrack to Wishes..

peter11435

Stitch_Kingdom said:
i am a bit confused people. i started this thread about the Wishes fireworks CD. When i was at the park in April Wishes had ended and there was the song at the end. i dont think im on about the other cd i am on about the soundtrack to Wishes..
Let me clairify. The song you want (and a version without vocals) is on the Wishes! fireworks show soundtrack. That is available at the WDW resort.

Another recording of the same song can be found on the CD "Disney Wishes." This version is performed by Peabo Bryson (A whole new world) and Kimberley Locke (American Idol). Proceeds for the sale of that CD go to the Make-A-Wish® Foundation. That CD can be purchased wherever CD's are sold. You can read more about it on this page http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/50th/index.html#target_4.

Since you are interested in the same version heard in the park, you will have to wait and pick up your copy of the Wishes! soundtrack at WDW.

peter11435

Stitch_Kingdom said:
thank you so much. i think it is the song with the vocals with kimberley locke. i think we are clear now.
Well, the song in the park and on the website you linked to is not the one with Kimberley Locke. You want the version perfomed by Michele Lindhal and David Wise, that is available on the wishes soundtrack sold at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom