Something you won't miss if left wdw

VDisneyFan18

Original Poster
Does anyone have a ride/show/resteraunt that you don't really like and it wouldn't bother you if left wdw??????? Mine is Stiches Great Escape :hurl: that ride is aweful

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Dial down the font a notch or two there....

And even with SGE, frankly I'd rather prefer they add rides than being happy with any more departing....

VDisneyFan18

Original Poster
Dial down the font a notch or two there....

And even with SGE, frankly I'd rather prefer they add rides than being happy with any more departing....

Yes, you do have a point. and with the font it is just my personality:ROFLOL::) like i also add a ton of faces/smiles:lol::sohappy::lol:

tink2044

Yes, Brazilian Tour Groups :eek:
I hope I never go when the Brazilian tour groups are there. I have seen other tour groups, but evidently they weren't memorable like that group. Glad I've missed them. I wouldn't miss Stiitch either. We didn't even go on that attraction our last ttrip.

Gojira ゴジラ

My experience with the Brazillian groups have been okay so far. Mostly they were quite friendly and polite. I saw them everytime we visited DW :) No problem so far.

On the contrary though, last year when we visited Disney in December we met the Argentinian groups, as much as Argentina being my most favorite footballing country, the groups we encountered have been quite .. hmm how do I put this.. not enjoyable? Everytime we saw them, they have to (really HAVE TO) sing their national anthem or some sort very loud. So loud I almost slap this dude with a mickey mouse refillable mug for using my ear as a microphone :)

AEfx

None really. I mean, there are a bunch of things I personally wouldn't miss, like LMA but they serve to keep people occupied and out of my way for things that I do like. :)

charminghearts

I agree about Stitch. I never even consider doing it when I go and would be happy to see it gone and replaced with something more enjoyable.

I also wouldn't mind if the Narnia attraction left.

cheezbat

Sounds Dangerous
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland Speedway
American Idol
Narnia
Rafiki's Planet Watch

there...i think that's all thats on my list!

Scuttle

I hope I never go when the Brazilian tour groups are there. I have seen other tour groups, but evidently they weren't memorable like that group. Glad I've missed them. I wouldn't miss Stiitch either. We didn't even go on that attraction our last ttrip.

They can get out of hand sometimes. If you get stuck behind them in line for a ride that's the absolute worst.

Walt Disney1955

They can get out of hand sometimes. If you get stuck behind them in line for a ride that's the absolute worst.

Never had a problem with them, probably because I've never seen them there. European/South American countries do have different standards of what "loud" means though. I dated a Portugese girl once. What can you do? Just make sure you don't follow them around from attraction to attraction. If each person only has to encounter these groups once in a day maximum then I guess it's okay

Fractal514

Since your question is about removing, and not replacing, I think I'd have to go with Aladdin's carpet rides. There are other things I dislike more, but removing them without adding anything new is still a loss of something that could eat up guests while I get in line for something good.

I think Aladdin's Magic Carpets is obtrusive, poor theming and a clone of two others rides that do it better.

Lisalyn

Narnia for sure..I still can't figure out the point of it other then just being a representation / marketing tool for the movie...:shrug:

dsnyfreak

i alsl agree about stich. do they still do that stage show in tomorrowland with stich? i havent heard or seen anything about it. did they shut it down and realize how much money they blew on it and the regretted changing the narration on TTA?????:brick::hammer::lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom