Something to think about

cococola44

I used to work for disney and yes to hear me talk about the rides at disney and the lead times, you would think i had no life.

It is hard to say when or what ride is available without knowing what time of the year someone is going down...

if you guys really want to know trully ask me or message (even on this thread) and i will tell you. :kiss:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

We are trying to figure out what days we should go and we are going in August. Do you think it makes much of a difference if we go during the week or if we went when there was a weekend during our stay?

Upvote 0

mbtohill

4/26-5/03

Are most of the spring break crowds gone by the 26th of April??? We usually go in May but daughters communion took priority this year.

Upvote 0

Dayma

Are most of the spring break crowds gone by the 26th of April??? We usually go in May but daughters communion took priority this year.

We wil be down their on the 27th. From our experience this is a great time to go. We usually just walk onto the rides we want. Maybe some others can validate my statement :)

Upvote 0

adrianuk91

What are the crowds and weather like from 20th October to 3rd November we've been before in october (last time was 2002) and it wasn't too bad but what is it like now?

Upvote 0

mbtohill

We wil be down their on the 27th. From our experience this is a great time to go. We usually just walk onto the rides we want. Maybe some others can validate my statement :)

Thanks Blackride..that's what I was hoping to hear...we have had so much success going in May....no waits small crowds...glad to hear late april works for you too....24 days and counting...can't wait

Upvote 0

cococola44

Original Poster
Poo...So I guess that applies that same for August 7 to the 12?
Absolutely

However I noticed that MK is rather quiet in the earlier part of the day during that time on tuesdays-thursdays. Keep in mind, it is a very popular park during that time of the season Fridays-Sundays. It is when employees have days off, locals have weekends off and guests cram in mk during the weekends as a tradition.

Upvote 0

cococola44

Original Poster
What are the crowds and weather like from 20th October to 3rd November we've been before in october (last time was 2002) and it wasn't too bad but what is it like now?
Still warm.

Doesn't start dipping down into the 60s until november...even then it is in spatts

crowds start to pick up around the week before halloween and week before thanksgiving.

Upvote 0

adrianuk91

Still warm.

Doesn't start dipping down into the 60s until november...even then it is in spatts

crowds start to pick up around the week before halloween and week before thanksgiving.

thanks for the info i'll only need to packa couple of jumpers then because i hear that it can be a bit nippy in the evenin sumtimes ova there
thanks alot

Upvote 0

teddygurl28

so i know this is a stupid question ha but im going labor day weekend 8/27-9/3...from what people say the crowds are bog, but manageable...im assuming it will be very crowded though? any thoughts? im prepared for crowds and hothothot weather but i dont care im just excited to go!

Upvote 0

Simba One

How about early December while Pop Warner is there? :xmas: Would I be better off going a week earlier?
Went the first weekend of Dec. this year and the bigger concern than Pop Warner was the taping of the Christmas parade. It really interferes with traffic flow in MK when they are taping and can increase crowds dramatically.

Upvote 0

zandalee

Went the first weekend of Dec. this year and the bigger concern than Pop Warner was the taping of the Christmas parade. It really interferes with traffic flow in MK when they are taping and can increase crowds dramatically.

One more thing to add to the list!:brick: I wonder if there is any way to find out when they will be taping.

I just want to go to Disney - I now feel like I'm planning an invasion!

Upvote 0

TinkerCarol

Going with Family for the4th of July 2008

What can we expect during the 4th of July time frame. My Son-In-Law doesn't arrive until the 4th and we will already be in the Magic Kingdom. Disney told my travel agent he probable won't be able to get in when he arrives early afternoon to the park. We have reservations for dinner etc. Any help for us? (New to this today):confused:

Upvote 0

dove_

Any insight as to the crowds from Dec. 14-18? We're a bunch of college kids, so we're able to move fast anyways, not having to wait for little kids or parents trying to relax, haha.

Upvote 0

bridcarp

Go down in Dec.

We are headed down there from Dec 10, to the 19. I heard mouse fest will be down there at that time, as well as pop warner, how will the crowds be with this stuff and christmas as well. Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom