Something to think about

cococola44

I used to work for disney and yes to hear me talk about the rides at disney and the lead times, you would think i had no life.

It is hard to say when or what ride is available without knowing what time of the year someone is going down...

if you guys really want to know trully ask me or message (even on this thread) and i will tell you. :kiss:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I am also going for a summer camp that takes place at WDW and it is from July 6th to the 12th. How is that? We get to go to parks early then they open and stuff but then we get the rest of the day free so I still am curious.

Upvote 0

cococola44

Original Poster
What about June 11 - 18th? We normally go in May, but had to push it off a month this year.

Thanks in Advance.
June 11th-18th is about average. Not immensly crowded but not a walk in the park either. I will advise that the days they have DHS or AK emh to take advantage of MK because the lines will not be so thick.

What can we expect during the 4th of July time frame. My Son-In-Law doesn't arrive until the 4th and we will already be in the Magic Kingdom. Disney told my travel agent he probable won't be able to get in when he arrives early afternoon to the park. We have reservations for dinner etc. Any help for us? (New to this today):confused:
PACKED! it is very very very heavy in crowds in that time. Plan the rides and the parks accordingly. You can pm me for better planning if you want.

Any insight as to the crowds from Dec. 14-18? We're a bunch of college kids, so we're able to move fast anyways, not having to wait for little kids or parents trying to relax, haha.
December is worse then july 4th. It took me near 2 hours to get out of the DHS after the osborn lighting spectacular. Walls of people. Beautiful time though with the decorations. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas parties are great though. Talk to your vacation agent through disney now for that.

We are headed down there from Dec 10, to the 19. I heard mouse fest will be down there at that time, as well as pop warner, how will the crowds be with this stuff and christmas as well. Thanks
As of above. Thick walls of people.

We are trying to decide between last week of Jan, or the 2nd week in Feb. Any insight on the crowds then? Thanks!
The crowds at this time start to thin out from the holidays. Sort of Moderate. Stay away from MK early magic hours and go to other parks.

What is the wait time during 4th of July week-end? And will we have trouble getting into the Magi Kingdom on the 4th? Thanks!
Very heavy crowds in this time. As of above... I suggest that you hurry and get your fast passes to the rides you are eager to board and then take your time. Most importantly, don't stress.

I am also going for a summer camp that takes place at WDW and it is from July 6th to the 12th. How is that? We get to go to parks early then they open and stuff but then we get the rest of the day free so I still am curious.
Very nice! Weather is hot and sticky. Buy portable small hand held fan before going. Weather is Hot hot hot and the lines can be long. You will have fun regardless.

Upvote 0

sambahat

They should rename this thread to "Ask Cococola44!"

How about November 22 - 24. I understand it will be crowded, but exactly how crowded? Is it unbearable?

Upvote 0

almond

Have been the two weeks before christmas and the crowds were big but still managed to do what we wanted although ride waiting times often were over two hours. Am returning 25th Aug 2009 for two weeks. Will i expect crowds more or less the same as December or worse? (better would be brill!!)

Upvote 0

Mikky7

September

We are going 9/15-9/20. We will be a the parks 9/15pm -9/19pm Our schedule is Epcot (For dinner), HW then maybe MK for MNSSHP, AK, MK, Epcot all day/night. I have posted on other forums and the general consensus is that we are going at a great time of year but thought I'd ask the expert what to expect as well!

Upvote 0

CocoCoops

2009 - WDW Mid March and/or Late April

1) Are either mid-March or Late April good dates for minimal crowds?
2) Which of these two are the least crowded?
3) Of all the dates in 2009, which are definitely the LEAST crowded?

Thanks In Advance,
MiniCooper:wave:

Upvote 0

Tink423

They should rename this thread to "Ask Cococola44!"

How about November 22 - 24. I understand it will be crowded, but exactly how crowded? Is it unbearable?

We were there for that time frame about 5 years ago and it really wasn't that bad. We spent Thanksgiving at MK and I do not remember their being any major wait issues.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Ilovewishes

We're toying with two dates for next year at the moment.

Either 7 - 17 March 09 or 10 days at the beginning of May 09.

Which of these is most likely the best crowd wise? I know that we have to try and dodge Spring break in March...

We have also already booked for 2 weeks from 3 October 09.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom