Something on top of Epcot monorail station?

Sassagoula-Rvr

Anyone else find themselves thinking maybe the one comment might be right? I'm not saying all night, but maybe at certain points of holiday season turn it into a snow globe or something....some sort of holiday light show. That effect is incredible! Even though it was kind of cheap, it looked awesome.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Anyone else find themselves thinking maybe the one comment might be right? I'm not saying all night, but maybe at certain points of holiday season turn it into a snow globe or something....some sort of holiday light show. That effect is incredible! Even though it was kind of cheap, it looked awesome.
They should! As long it is themed with EPCOT not anything else. They could project Christmas lights onto Spaceship Earth! and at halloween have a pumpkin! i know they will find something to ruin this, like they have already :/

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Youknow, maybe they are pushing the heck out of this movie because they think it's going to flop?

I, for one, have no interest in seeing it in theatres (of course, just my opinion). Do any of you?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

Youknow, maybe they are pushing the heck out of this movie because they think it's going to flop?

I, for one, have no interest in seeing it in theatres (of course, just my opinion). Do any of you?

I'm planning on seeing it BUT only because it will be something to do on a hot summer day with my kids. If it wasn't for the kids I would wait for DVD.

Nemo14

We just started visiting at Christmas 3 years ago.We had heard so much about how cool they were, so they did away with them that year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom