Something isn't right about what happened to Buzzy. (NOT NEWS/RUMOR)

Dragonman

If I knew, I wouldn't be asking you. This is about Buzzy, not whoever Lando is.

giphy.gif

glawio

Ol' Puke'n'Cry posted this photo of Disney's search warrant. If this is indeed real (which I guess, there's no way to tell?) then Buzzy is definitely stolen.

Still finding it quite hilarious that he somehow thinks he is above probable cause and search warrants. If you don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.

What makes me feel a teeny bit better about the whole thing is, even though Buzzy is gone and we don't know where he is, lots and lots of people who didn't know about him now care for him and want him to be safe. It's kind of heartwarming, although it's sad it took him getting stolen for that to happen.

Attachments

• D2D3PJNXcAIaWh6.jpg
    D2D3PJNXcAIaWh6.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 121

Wdwsince86

Hope this isn’t off topic, but does anyone know when this pic was taken? In all my searches for BTS Cranium command I’ve never seen it until just now.

Attachments

• A73C3D16-8211-484D-8C15-89ADF82A330B.jpeg
    A73C3D16-8211-484D-8C15-89ADF82A330B.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 1,053

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So the question is.. and im not a lawyer (but I did stay at a holiday inn). Even though his post was made in jest... could a really good lawyer use a social media post as a confession. Even though he was being sarcastic and trolly, could a lawyer use his words against him as a confession.
I wonder if that's the source for the line in the arrest affidavit that says the OCSO "also recently learned" that Buzzy was stolen...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom