Some updates about BOG and Timeframe

Stupido

Original Poster
One of my close friends who is working in Food Service just texted me letting me know that her boyfriend has gotten a job at BOG!

She told me two things:
  • They are opening to the public in late November. So that should help with narrowing down what "Holidays 2012" means.
  • It is NOT a character dining option.
So take what you want from it, all of this is unconfirmed really. Just what her boyfriend has been told from his higher ups. Figured I'd share.

Patricia Melton

I can't wait to see BOG and eat there!

If you don't follow her yet, Jennifer Fickley-Baker on the official Disney parks blog does great coverage of BOG. I check her little column every day. She's so sweet and always posts the best photos and updates.

I am following this project closely because my niece and nephew both love Beauty & the Beast. It is their second favorite movie after Princess & the Frog!

HouCuseChickie

If this is true, it sounds like I may only get to experience a soft opening as Nov 17 & 18 are my two ideal days and we check out the day before Thanksgiving. I guess at least if we had the option during the soft opening, I'd be more OK with trying it for lunch and I wouldn't have to mess up my dinner ADRs.

HouCuseChickie

Do they do soft openings for restaurants? I thought they pretty much open when the date is set.

I don't know if it would be a soft opening the way they would for rides, but I recall something like a soft opening when Via Napoli opened. i.e. they had a few weeks where there were no ADRs, just walk ups.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom