Some short clips of the MK fireworks from tonight (July 3rd)

Soarinluvr

I was working directing traffic at Magic Kingdom by the Contemporary and I had a great view of the fireworks. Heres a funny tidbit they also shot a mirror image of the fireworks from above the castle on the Fireworks Island on Seven Seas Lagoon and at the beginning they shot off too early. LOL But it was great even though I was working. Cant wait to see Sorcery tomorrow nite. If any of u are at MGM look for me at the front.

PKD

I had to laugh when the 7 Seas pyro went off to early... it was a nice "preshow" the tourist were VERY confused, at least in the MK Hub area.

TimeTrip

Original Poster
convrsboy said:
I had to laugh when the 7 Seas pyro went off to early... it was a nice "preshow" the tourist were VERY confused, at least in the MK Hub area.

That happened last year too :-\

TimeTrip

Original Poster
dr_teeth90210 said:
Nice post Timetrip. Mk was looking very crowded. How long did you have to wait to get such a good view of the fireworks?

The park wasn't that bad this year.. probably since it was the 3rd and not the 4th. I started waiting at 8:00. I could have gotten that same spot if I showed up at 8:20 or so. Last year (on the 4th) I had to get there at 7:15 for that same spot.

TimeTrip

Original Poster
tk421-sw said:
Where did you shoot from?

Up on the main street train station platform, right behind some people that had chairs at the railing.. and a little to the left of center.

tk421-sw

I was right in the middle of the hub back, where the train tracks split off in two directions. Waite untill you see the video! Whoo!

schroder6452

I was working TTA for the first part of the fireworks, then I went up to Astro Orbiter. Man it was so nice from up there, and loud. Got to really see everything from up there. I hope to get stuck up there again tonight.

PhotoDave219

From the poly....

july4small.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom