some people make even ME sick..

Tigggrl

Thanks for posting this story Rob. I saw a headline on the news, but missed the story....I find it appalling! Riverside isnt far from me...I wishthere was something I could do...:(

mwitkus

i'm so glad to see that others are equally appalled by this story! a friend at work showed it to me - i was literally sick to my stomach when i heard about it.... this man should be locked up and treated as inhumanely as he treated those poor animals! then see how he likes it!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

imagineer boy

Ugh, what an evil and sick thing to do. Killing innocent animals like that?! How cruel could you get? I hope they lock this evil guy who did this up in a prison and throw away the key.:mad: :fork: :fork:

swhite

That is heartbreaking and reminds me of a story I just recently seen on the news about a Delaware couple that had over 150 animals in there home hamsters,cats,dogs ,birds etc.. all of which were removed from there home by the SPCA and they were to be charged with animal cruelty some of these animals were in pretty bad shape and had to be put down I just don't understand some people how can they call themselves animal lovers and mistreat them at the same time it is very sad :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dizknee_Phreek

:eek: i'm just speechless now...i just can't believe how anyone could allow something like that to happen (meaning the guy running the place) i'm always heartbroken to hear of people going deer hunting. i just don't see how people can kill such a beautiful creature. but this is taking it to a whole other level. how someone can call theirself a cat lover and then watch those magestic animals starve is beyond me. and the number of them is just staggering! 20 would be too many, but 90!!! i don't even want to imagine the smell...and what really stabbed me in the heart was the 58 cubs in the freezers...how in the HELL did he fit 58 cubs into 3 freezers?! imo, it's one thing to neglect and let animals starve, it's completely different to deliberately stuff 58 cubs into freezers.
i'm tellin' ya, these people deserve every bit of punishment they get, and probably more! :fork:

ToTBellHop

This is just disgusting. I cannot believe there are monsters like this in the world. He needs to be locked up in prison for the rest of his life...it just makes me sick to think about what those poor animals went through...SICK! And it would take a real sadist to subject a child to that and perform such attrocities against those baby cubs...it's just horrible, and I am in shock...

EmeraldDolphin

OMG!! How truly awful that is!! I hadn't heard anything about it here in CT... reading the story was hard... I can't imagine having to be there and see it... very, very sad!!

Brett

I read about this story the other day and shocked me. I can't understand why people do things like this? This guy should be locked up for life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom