some one help with loading pics...

rsoxguy

1. Sign up with a photo storage website such as Photobucket.
2. Store your selected photo within your album.
3. Right click the desired photo within your album, and click the option “copy image location”.
3. At wdwmagic, hit the “post reply” icon within a thread.
4. You will see a predominantly yellow box with a black mountain image amongst the icon choices toward the top of the reply space (fourteenth from the left of the options that begin with B.
5. Click the box, and a window will appear with a space to type your image information . Right click, and click the option “paste”.
6. The image location information will appear in the allotted space.
7. Click “OK”.
8. The photo information text will appear on your post. If you want to make sure that it transferred correctly, click “preview post” before you click “submit reply”.

trr1

i cant understand this posting pics thing can some one word to word explain it to me pleasee :)
thank yoU!

you can also save them on your WDWMagic profile page in your album

to do this go to your profile Disneydreamer23
next go into user cp
go down to network and click on Pictures & Albums then upload the picture from your computer

mickeysshoes

3. Right click the desired photo within your album, and click the option “copy image location”.
4. You will see a predominantly yellow box with a black mountain image amongst the icon choices toward the top of the reply space (fourteenth from the left of the options that begin with B.
5. Click the box, and a window will appear with a space to type your image information . Right click, and click the option “paste”.
7. Click “OK”.
8. The photo information text will appear on your post. If you want to make sure that it transferred correctly, click “preview post” before you click “submit reply”.

What have I done wrong when....after going to photobucket and clicking on copy come to here and click the yellow mountains and try to paste but paste is not bold so I cant click on it. A long while back I was always just able to click on a picture and copy then come here and paste direct in the replay box. But now I cant see to do anything to post a picture??

mickeysshoes

Disney2011landandsea915.jpg

rsoxguy

What have I done wrong when....after going to photobucket and clicking on copy come to here and click the yellow mountains and try to paste but paste is not bold so I cant click on it. A long while back I was always just able to click on a picture and copy then come here and paste direct in the replay box. But now I cant see to do anything to post a picture??

never mind...I think i got it!!!! Thanks!!

This is me never minding.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
7. Click “OK”.

disneydreamer61605

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You need to practice in a forum that says "

Attachments

• IMG.JPG
    IMG.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 48

Monorail Lime

Just in case anyone didn't know, WDWMAGIC Premium members can attach photos directly to their posts without using an external hosting service. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom