Some known...some unknown facts about the parks

EricJ

The only Tink who would have ever been portrayed by a male was the "flying" one during the fireworks. That role is cast by weight more than anything.

Yes, the article clearly refers to the Fireworks Tink, and adds a picture of such, in case of confusion.
(Which still didn't seem to work.)

Mickey and many other characters are in the 5' 2" - 5' 3" range.

Actually, Mickey is one of the shorter of the major characters, in the 4'10"-5' range. 5'2"-5'3" would get a female CM cast as one of the "young girl" characters, like Wendy or Alice (or Tink) for the face characters. The princesses are slightly older, and up to 5'6".
(Not sure what the height on Stitch is, but he's shorter than Mickey, and nearly in the midget range.)

Cesar R M

Yes, the article clearly refers to the Fireworks Tink, and adds a picture of such, in case of confusion.
(Which still didn't seem to work.)

Actually, Mickey is one of the shorter of the major characters, in the 4'10"-5' range. 5'2"-5'3" would get a female CM cast as one of the "young girl" characters, like Wendy or Alice (or Tink) for the face characters. The princesses are slightly older, and up to 5'6".
(Not sure what the height on Stitch is, but he's shorter than Mickey, and nearly in the midget range.)

I read that both Stitch and Donald/Daisy are the shortest.. but yeah. I wonder if they have all asian girls/ladies with short stature on these spots.

EricJ

I read that both Stitch and Donald/Daisy are the shortest.. but yeah. I wonder if they have all asian girls/ladies with short stature on these spots.

I hate to admit, I've often seen a few "Little person" employees working as handlers and ushers, and wondered whether I might have already met them as Stitch, Daisy or Jiminy Cricket at other times in the week.

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
It's "The Chive". They're known for posting pictures of , not factual information.

While I agree to a point @Tom I also need to point out their philanthropic fund raising for sick and injured kids, war veterans or just good people in a bad way. Not trying to argue...there are certainly lots of ladies in their pics but they do good work for people so I kind of needed to throw that out there too.

cw1982

I'm still amazed how this continues to fly right over the heads of some intelligent people, so I will spell it out for them.
Humans have four fingers and one thumb. Cartoons have three fingers and one thumb.

Therefore, a cartoon character (and by extrapolation - Disney Characters) cannot give a "High Five", they can only give a "High FOUR"

Why are we even arguing about this? Who cares? I certainly don't. Is it really that big of a deal? Good grief.

Excuse me for adding a cutesy comment that was meant for nothing more than a chuckle. It's really not that serious.

cw1982

Happy Friday to you too.

Wasn't trying to be rude, but I really don't get why being right about this is such a big deal... lol. It's certainly not really relevant to the original post beyond it's already developed discussion.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Wasn't trying to be rude, but I really don't get why being right about this is such a big deal... lol. It's certainly not really relevant to the original post beyond it's already developed discussion.
I think you are trying to be rude. Welcome to my ignore list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom