Some known...some unknown facts about the parks

Cmdr_Crimson

Because the characters only have three fingers per hand.

Four...They have Four Fingers per Hand..
0729136.jpg

disney4life2008

I dont know how I feel about Tinkerbell being a man. But I recently found out that Mickey (many times) is a woman.

I do not think I have ever smelled vanilla on Main Street USA.

Tom

Beta Return
I dont know how I feel about Tinkerbell being a man. But I recently found out that Mickey (many times) is a woman.

I do not think I have ever smelled vanilla on Main Street USA.

Not sure about Tink (I've heard it many times, but have no actual proof), but true for the mice.

They do indeed pump the smell of cookies onto MSUSA.

Cesar R M

Because the characters only have three fingers per hand.
:hilarious:
I have to say ... I actually laughed at this XD

Not sure about Tink (I've heard it many times, but have no actual proof), but true for the mice.

They do indeed pump the smell of cookies onto MSUSA.

I remember reading a CM who portrayed Tigger post a very lengthy blog in reddit and other site.
He mentioned that characters are by size.. not by sex.. and even characters like the queen of Hearts are portrayed by MEN due of the height.
and most smaller characters ( Br'er Rabbit, Donald, Minnie, Mickey..etc..) are by girls.
So no surprise they used a Male trained young lad for the tink scene.

can you imagine if you managed to see a tink with a huge manly sailor moustache? XD

Tom

Beta Return
:hilarious:
I have to say ... I actually laughed at this XD

I remember reading a CM who portrayed Tigger post a very lengthy blog in reddit and other site.
He mentioned that characters are by size.. not by sex.. and even characters like the queen of Hearts are portrayed by MEN due of the height.
and most smaller characters ( Br'er Rabbit, Donald, Minnie, Mickey..etc..) are by girls.
So no surprise they used a Male trained young lad for the tink scene.

can you imagine if you managed to see a tink with a huge manly sailor moustache? XD

The only Tink who would have ever been portrayed by a male was the "flying" one during the fireworks. That role is cast by weight more than anything.

Mickey and many other characters are in the 5' 2" - 5' 3" range.

Cesar R M

The only Tink who would have ever been portrayed by a male was the "flying" one during the fireworks. That role is cast by weight more than anything.

Mickey and many other characters are in the 5' 2" - 5' 3" range.

I was agreeing with the flying one, I hardly think a normal male would do a faceversion of Tink lol.

Ha! I remember when this was in practice!

facts-disney-theme-parks-22.jpg
kinda sad they dont seem to do that much of maintenance now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom