Some dining suggestions...

NewfieFan

I just want some suggestions or ideas from you guys on where to eat...

My first request is where to eat after we arrive. We're staying at AS Music and we'll probably arrive (at the resort) around mid-afternoon. My parents and my brother are traveling with us as well. Now, I could hit the parks running but my parents may be a little "tired" after traveling - so I'm not sure what they'll be up to. We could seperate and do our own thing but I think the first evening we're going to want to be all together. Here's what I want... a counter service location that we can all enjoy for a late lunch/early supper. Thoughts, suggestions, ideas...

My second request is for one evening at Epcot. Hubby and I have a couple hours to ourself and we're dining at Le Cellier (yeah)! My parents do not have an ADR for that evening so they're taking the kiddos for us. (They will have eaten at Le Cellier that afternoon, actually!) Where should I send my parents with the kids? Here's what I want... a counter service (preferably in World Showcase) that both my parents could enjoy and get something for the kids too. Note, my parents are not "adventurous" eaters but would be open to suggestions. Also my kids aren't picky eaters, so I have that in my favor! Thoughts, suggestions, ideas...

Thanks everybody!:wave:

Iknewagirlnamed

I definitely suggest Sunshine Seasons as the counter service of choice at Epcot. Wonderful, broad selection. It has a little bit of everything. It offers normal american fare and well as somewhat unusual menu items, but they're all delicious. I would recommend not wasting your money in the AS Music food court. The food isn't bad, but it certainly is sub-par comparing it to other quick service places on property. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom