Some did you knows:

DisneyLover10

Original Poster
1) Did you know that Space Mountain has 2 tracks?
You either go left or right (Alpha & Omega) measuring at 3,196 and 3,186

2)Did you know the Geosphere in Epcot is really 2 geospheres?
One houses the attraction the other is the obvious outside.

Got anything to add? PM me and i'll ad your did you knows!

donald23

Did you know that the right ear of the Mickey on top of the globe(@ the entrance to MGM) is made out of copper to be used as a lightning rod?

Cygnus

Poor Mickey! :eek:

Wouldn't that hurt?

Actually, of you look closely, all the buildings across the resort are sparsely covered with lightning rods. We do, however, take some pride in being able to conceal them.
Orlando is one of the top places in the world for lightning.

head mouse

Did you know that when the "Florida Project" started they joined with Florida Telephone Company and created "Vista-United Telecommunications" which became the FIRST telephone company in Florida to implement a 911 emergency system.

Did you know that the 2 LARGE Gold spires atop the castle are painted with 24k gold flake, are NOT removable for storms, and peak the castle to 189 feet which is 10 feet shorter then the new Expedition Everest which is the tallest building/attraction on WDW property and is 2 feet under the 200 foot requirement to add beacon lights to the top for air planes to see.

A daily average of 100 pairs of shades find their way to Magic Kingdom's lost and found

Enderikari

Did you know that when the "Florida Project" started they joined with Florida Telephone Company and created "Vista-United Telecommunications" which became the FIRST telephone company in Florida to implement a 911 emergency system.
And one of the original switchboard, or telephone hubs of Vista-United Telecommunications was inside Cinderella Castle, in the space which would become the Suite at Cinderella Castle

A daily average of 100 pairs of shades find their way to Magic Kingdom's lost and found
Negative.. especially not on average

head mouse

And one of the original switchboard, or telephone hubs of Vista-United Telecommunications was inside Cinderella Castle, in the space which would become the Suite at Cinderella Castle

Negative.. especially not on average

Are you saying more or less??

Because I have seen the lost and found bin full of sunglasses and I'd say theres about 100 or more.

Did you know that if you punch a Cast Member in the face, you'll be in major trouble?

um...if you punch ANYONE in the face your in major trouble. it's called assault.

IROC it

I'll bite...

Did you know that in the MK, you're mainly walking on the second floor at all times?

Did you know that when Disney LAND opened in the '50's in So-Cal that the asphalt was not yet solidified and the ladies' high heels sunk into it, and it was declared a failure by several columnists and critics?

Did you know that Lincoln was declared to have "walked around the stage" at the 1964 World's Fair, even though all he did was stand up and "speak" much the same as he does now in the HoP?

Did you know that Judge Roy Hoffeinz of Houston, TX ripped almost every single idea that WD had for his "AstroWorld" park in Houston? Down to the layout/Jungle Cruise/overhead cable cars/Matterhorn/etc?

Hey! Did you know that scientists have know confirmed that moon is not made of cheese? Hey! If the moon were made out of spare ribs, would you eat it then?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
1 - Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life's been showing you
Where are you going to?
Do you know?

2 - Do you get
What you're hoping for
When you look behind you
There's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know?

Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds
You knew how I loved you
But my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions
That you once asked of me

Repeat 1

Now looking back at all we've planned
We let so many dreams
Just slip through our hands
Why must we wait so long
Before we'll see
How sad the answers
To those questions can be

Repeat 1

Repeat 2
Repeat 1 till fade

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom