Some characters to take a final bow

Michael72688

I agree, its rediculous that the ride has been closed since November, and honestly it doesnt look like they have done much but tear up the track and this is Universal we are talking about, its not like they are going to fix up the rest of the ride. I would really hope that Dudley is open by spring break which is mid-April.

WDWFREAK53

Michael72688 said:
I agree, its rediculous that the ride has been closed since November, and honestly it doesnt look like they have done much but tear up the track and this is Universal we are talking about, its not like they are going to fix up the rest of the ride. I would really hope that Dudley is open by spring break which is mid-April.

Right now they're too busy concentrating on the Driving Machines. It's almost as if Universal is like a child with a short attention span that's been given a huge Lego set. They'll set their mind to building it...and then halfway through they get bored and decide to work on something else that sparks their interest.

Why not start the refurb on Dudley...finish it...and then move onto the next project. Instead, we get 2 attractions that are down for a lot longer than is needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom