SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

Grumpy36

Friends tells me 150 minutes. Everyone is at mine train, rest of park is walk ons.
Yeah people with big or long legs may be uncomfortable. My knees were jammed in the metal lap bar. Very smooth ride! You do get some nice speed at points. Sign says 2 hours but has to be longer, line is wrapping around the ride. We're walking onto other rides. Anna and Elsa is 2 hours already though.

DonaldDoleWhip

Finally rode, and it's definitely a cute attraction. It does feel short though, and I agree that it's uncomfortable if you have longer legs. I heard some people on my train asking, "that's it?", with the response being that it's a kiddie ride. Doesn't really explain the lack of show scenes, though (and it was difficult to see much of the cottage scene because of my position on the train, and I wasn't even in the back).

It was worth doing once, and I'd say it's a step up from SWSA. Worth the hype (or potentially 2-3 hour waits)? Not really.

Last edited:
If you see my previous comment to George, I asked if he thought no soft openings should have occurred instead. I only asked. He never said that. I never said that either. What I said was that we, as guest, can not be upset about riding a ride that's isn't open. That's it.[/QUOTE

Well the ride seems to be open so we all can move on to talk about bigger and better things.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
60 minute standby line at 7:45

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom