SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

WED_WAY

Haha...that line is hilarious! What are people doing? It's NOT OPEN! I felt bad for the CM's yesterday...it was the same answer probably thousands of times, although it IS their job.

I'm not going near the train until the party tomorrow...I don't expect them to make the same mistake they did yesterday and open for 10 minutes. If they soft open, they will do it tomorrow for a period of hours and get a ton of people on.

Please POST HERE if you get on tomorrow....I will be there 6 AM - 2PM and 7PM until I'm groggy.

I personally don't feel sorry for CMs working the rope. You know why? Disney management made the choice to take down the walls and let the ride sit there for weeks while training occurs in a highly visible fashion. This was their choice about how to run this "show". They could have approached it differently, but chose this method. This is what you get.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Couldn't be more excited. I leave for the airport in two hours.

The animatronics were amazing. Ride was smooth, pretty much what I expected. The details were classic Disney magic. I'll upload my pics now. (Not much of a photographer)
Glad you made it on just in time.

Is the line still open?

jeffk410

Here are some... Yes pretty blurry. Not very skilled at this. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

jeffk410

Here's another pic of a feature of the que line. Diamonds spin and reflect on roof.

Two more decent ones as well...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom