SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

geminirock19

we have AP's and would love to go over to MK later tonight when I get off work to chance a soft opening, but I'm not sure I want to risk it! Since MK takes quite a bit longer to get in and out of than the other parks, I try not to go there on weeknights. Such a process to get back to the car, it seems no matter when I leave the park I can't get home before 1 am, lol.
I will be keeping a hawk-eye on this thread closer to 5 pm to see if people are getting a chance to ride!

geminirock19

And I can't wait for the 24 hour event on Friday! I can't get there til I'm done with work but I'm excited to hear about the Snow White meet and greet- huge chance the mine train will be running!!

Last year all the Monsters hype was way over by the time I could get to MK at night, I was a little bummed but I hope there's lots going on this time!

Jakester

what do you mean I can jump in my car. Not a cast member what does that matter? Disney has not been honest they have said time and time that the ride opens on 28 may. But this morning real guest not cast members got a chance to ride.
It's the 1st soft opening
That's pretty much my plan too... gotta take a break... especially since the kids want to close the park!! LOL
for the 1st two events I was inside the park the entire time, then again it wasn't nearly 100 outside. Have fun, your going to love the 12am - 6am stretch

Jakester

No way I'm doing the whole 24 hours. Gonna be crazy hot that day. We will be going to see some of the Star Wars stuff. Back to take a dip at the pool. Then MK FROM 1:00 am till close.
Studios should be SLAMMED. I TBH wouldn't expect much Fastpass wise after 9:30am (maybe even 9am).

Seth7721

I wonder if the soft opening of the mine train has anything to do with the episode with the Middle being at Disney tonight.:cautious: Maybe the Middle did get to ride the mine train!!!:)

I could be 100% wrong, but it's just something to think about!

CMcFL

Hearing that all CMs can ride with company ID only.....no passes needed. Can't go without my kids though and I am not sure if it is cast only. Also heard soft openings again for tomorrow, but don't quote me on that.....CMs can go tomorrow also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom