SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

BigTxEars

I agree, not going to BoG (can't get ADR) his trip but now I have something new to look forward to next trip :)

I was able to grab a FP+ for 7DMT on the Friday we are there but if we had missed it it would be one more thin to look forward to next trip :)

Jetdoctor

I am just trying to see if I really should waist my time driving over there. We booked 2 nights @ beach club for the 24 hr thing but I would love to ride 7dmt today.

CMcFL

If Disney really needed more bodies to test the mine train they would open it to all CMs property wide plus their families/guests. Since this is not the case it looks like they are pretty ready to go.

Hope those attending the 24 hour event are able to ride and come back to post their reviews afterwards!

Jetdoctor

No you're not. Unless you're a cast member. Still no guests allowed.
what do you mean I can jump in my car. Not a cast member what does that matter? Disney has not been honest they have said time and time that the ride opens on 28 may. But this morning real guest not cast members got a chance to ride.

Mouse Trap

The Disney CM's are not going to tell you if/when they are doing another soft-open today. The last thing they want is word to spread and 5,000 people sitting outside of 7DMT at 5PM because CM Joe opened his mouth. It's luck of the draw right now and if I were going to go and "hope" to catch a soft-open it would be later tonight.

Jetdoctor

The Disney CM's are not going to tell you if/when they are doing another soft-open today. The last thing they want is word to spread and 5,000 people sitting outside of 7DMT at 5PM because CM Joe opened his mouth. It's luck of the draw right now and if I were going to go and "hope" to catch a soft-open it would be later tonight.
Ditto. When I rode a soft opening of Splash Mountain many years ago. It was a hit or miss thing. Test track kinda like that and mission space was just open two weeks before official opening

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom