SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

With the walls down, I think we could see soft openings on as soon as Monday possibly. This is purely a guess and me being optimistic. I think if they are still doing touch ups on railings and other areas that it would continue through the weekend. I'm just excited that all the walls are finally down!!!

doctornick

If construction crews are still out and painting that's not a good sign for soft openings today. But this does give me hope about my trip to the MK tomorrow!

Agreed. The walls coming down means that soft openings can truly happen any day now. Probably not today if there is painting and any track work, but tomorrow or Sunday? Seems plausible.

Ahall003

Agreed. The walls coming down means that soft openings can truly happen any day now. Probably not today if there is painting and any track work, but tomorrow or Sunday? Seems plausible.
All the people keep telling me late may for an opening...there is a lot of painting and landscaping being done.

GrumpyFan

Folks, can we PLEASE KEEP THE DISCUSSION ON TOPIC with relation to the original intent.

Guys, please can I refer you to my first post in this thread.

This thread is for updates on soft openings of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster only.
Please keep this thread purely for updates, and not for general discussion on the coaster.
If you have any information about soft openings, please feel free to update us.

The idea for this thread is contain UPDATES about the soft opening status. Please post other discussion about the coaster, or your plans to ride it once it opens in another thread.

We want this thread to be clear of clutter so people can quickly and easily see what is happening. So please only post anything relevant to the soft opening status. Anything else will be deleted. Many thanks.

Thumper14

Thumper14! My family will be at the park the same day as you for me and my husbands anniversary! We have adr at the Castle for us and my 2 little girls!! I hope we get to ride this on our special day :) :) :)

It is our 33 anniversary, May 27. The boys are all grown up and not joining us. The last 6 years we spent our anniversary at DLR without them. We made it up to them by cruising with them during Thanksgiving! I wanted a little change this time. It has been since 2007 since I last visited WDW. I never visited WDW without kids. This will be interesting.

motox7

Based on these picture it looks like they are ready to open this thing up tomorrow for soft openings. The things that I see workers working on are just small little jobs such as adjusting the fan's in the queue and some work on hooking up the stand by time board. But man does this just look beautiful. They did an amazing job on the look of this ride thats for sure. Def. feels like a forrest.

jksather10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 239

TheRabbit

Sure looks like a lot of the queue is outside, uncovered in the baking summer sun or pouring rain. Eeesh, saw some fans in the queue pictures...they already know its going to be a hot wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom