soft drink selections

ademello

Original Poster
This may be a silly question but I know I will get info from this forum on any Disney question. I have recently given up caffeine, I was a diet Coke junky! I am also planning on packing either rum or some other beverage to use as a mixer with my resort mug. Can anyone tell me the options of the refillable soft drinks at the resorts. We are staying at POFQ. 33 days to go!!!!!!!

H20Babie

poly_cc34.jpg

poly_cc36.jpg

(Courtesy of AllEars).

kasey1988

Wow, i wasnt aware they had apple juice! Do they no longer have Pink lemonaide???

Do you have a list for pop as well?

thanks!

tigsmom

Off topic:

Does anyone know what Vault Cola is (in that first picture?)?

I've never heard of it.

Em

Vault isn't a cola, it's a citrus energy drink from Coca Cola, it comes sugar free too.
I don't see it listed, but I know I got Caffeine Free Diet Coke at the Roarin' Forks at the WL the last time we were there. I see they have Zero now so maybe they switched it out. :shrug:

kasey1988

Vault is a carbonated beverage that was released by The Coca-Cola Company in June 2005 (and Vault Red Blitz in 2007). It is touted as an artificially flavored hybrid energy soda. Coca-Cola is marketing Vault as a combination with the slogan "Drinks like a Soda, Kicks like an Energy Drink," as well as "The Taste. The Quench. The Kick." and "Get to It!" A slogan that has been recently used when associated with the new Vault Red Blitz is "Chug & Charge".

Directially from wikki, i havnt tried it tho...Looks like sprite maybe but like an energy drink?

tigsmom

Vault is a carbonated beverage that was released by The Coca-Cola Company in June 2005 (and Vault Red Blitz in 2007). It is touted as an artificially flavored hybrid energy soda. Coca-Cola is marketing Vault as a combination with the slogan "Drinks like a Soda, Kicks like an Energy Drink," as well as "The Taste. The Quench. The Kick." and "Get to It!" A slogan that has been recently used when associated with the new Vault Red Blitz is "Chug & Charge".

Directially from wikki, i havnt tried it tho...Looks like sprite maybe but like an energy drink?

I have and it's not for me and it's not really like soda either so that part of the slogan bites. :lol: The kids love it though. :rolleyes:

EmOhYouEssE

Thanks for the clarification Tigs and Kacey! I usually drink iced tea (gotta love a beverage that tastes good both cold and warm, lol), so I probably would never have noticed it if not for the picture.

Em

kasey1988

Can someone clarify if this is the same for all resorts? Were staying at Pop and im wondering what is offered.
When i stayed at ASMO i dont seem to remember fruit punch or apple juice being an option, but i dont see my fav. listed, Pink Lemonaide...

tigsmom

Not sure if it's the same at all resorts now, but at one time it wasn't.

EDIT: was just wandering thru some menus for the food courts & snack bars and not all sodas are listed at all places. :shrug:

H20Babie

I think you're right, not all resorts have the same beverage options. I could be wrong, but there is always one type of juice (apple or OJ), one lemonade, one type of iced tea, and of course, the regular pop: coke, sprite, rootbeer, orange and a diet cola. Not too sure how switch out the others, like Vault.

macsmom

POP also had fresh tea made to go along with the sodas. I do not like the flavored teas and found the regular tea quite good. Some places it tastes nasty. But, it ws always fresh, though my supply did run out once after I sat down for about 1/2 hour and drank several cup fulls. Of course, this does not help the OP who is giving up caffeine!

danna

mousefan1972

Vault isn't a cola, it's a citrus energy drink from Coca Cola, it comes sugar free too.
I don't see it listed, but I know I got Caffeine Free Diet Coke at the Roarin' Forks at the WL the last time we were there. I see they have Zero now so maybe they switched it out. :shrug:

Caffeine Free Diet Coke was not at Roarin' Fork last weekend. DH is a huge Coke Zero fan so he was all excited that they had it.

Can someone clarify if this is the same for all resorts? Were staying at Pop and im wondering what is offered.
When i stayed at ASMO i dont seem to remember fruit punch or apple juice being an option, but i dont see my fav. listed, Pink Lemonaide...

In my experience, they are different. Poly had apple juice, but WL did not. WL had fruit punch and Minute Maid light lemonade, but the Contemporary did not. :shrug:

lilclerk

I've stayed at ASMo and Pop and didn't see root beer at either of them. Which makes me sad as root beer is really the only soda I drink, I only use the mugs for the gross coffee. And blue slushies at Pop :slurp:

hskrshawn

Is Pop the only resort that has the slushies? Last time I was at Pop I drank those everyday, but when we visted some other resorts, I never saw any slushies?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom