Socially distant character meets

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Works in Paris (albeit with short lines and less distance)

8A1C9501-394F-489A-8A3B-88A84BC21B3D.jpeg
65FD3CEC-283D-40D2-8550-C3A368A17A00.jpeg
F6AE85DD-287A-409C-8CEA-4A3E338DA531.jpeg

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Can't wait to be in line behind the person who can't get the right shot trying 10 different angles but doesn't think to move his/her own body.

_caleb

Have they done any more with out-of-reach “stages” for characters (rooftops, stationary parade floats, etc) in the parks? I know some areas have more of these sorts of areas than others, but I really like the idea of this approach (as with the Country Bears on the roofs in Frontierland).

Lora Baines Bradley

Have they done any more with out-of-reach “stages” for characters (rooftops, stationary parade floats, etc) in the parks? I know some areas have more of these sorts of areas than others, but I really like the idea of this approach (as with the Country Bears on the roofs in Frontierland).
it’s not a M&G, but Rey, Chewie, and Vi were up on a balcony interacting with guests near the podracers.

_caleb

it’s not a M&G, but Rey, Chewie, and Vi were up on a balcony interacting with guests near the podracers.
Cool. This is the sort of thing I think they should do a lot more of. I know SW:GE was designed with lots of these staging areas. I know it’s not the same as a meet and greet, but it seems like a better solution than having people gather/line up to interact with characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom