Social distanced Fantasmic coming by February.

mm52200

Not sure how reliable, but it's probably true anyways. Pocahontas and John Smith on the steamboat are also probably being replaced.

The Brers have officially been retired so don’t expect them anywhere. John Smith was the equity stunt performer so don’t expect him. Pocahontas just depends on how they rework the tracks and what characters they ultimately want on the boat.

Animaniac93-98

I feel like they might incorporate Pocahontas at the end, if not just to pay homage to the previous scene, and to not appear as if they’re getting rid of “American Indian Representation” — I imagine Disney would be shrewd like that.

She's still an official Disney Princess so I wouldn't be surprised if they have her on the boat if not in the main show.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I was referring to the guests. No idea what the various unions will demand for cast and crew. That will depend on Covid in a couple months.
I think by April you should be able to get the real show. Indiana Jones (also outdoors) is letting the cast interact and isn’t distancing them.

ToTBellHop

I think by April you should be able to get the real show. Indiana Jones (also outdoors) is letting the cast interact and isn’t distancing them.
I agree, I just don’t want something misconstrued. I’ve given up trying to make sense of entertainment decisions from this company. Some decisions feel rather arbitrary.

In any event, they are adding Elsa and she was a fan of social distancing before social distancing was a thing, so we can be sure she will stay two Svens away from all other cast members.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom