Soarin' Times (Hours)

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Greetings...

Word from the FamilyMan Labs... (Geek Labs was already taken, LOL)

...is that Soarin' will be open every weekday from here on out, pending CM shortages and weather. (If it's raining, Soarin' will be closed.)

Soarin's hours are every weekday from somewhere between 3 and 4 pm to 7pm as long as enough guests want to ride. As long as there is a steady stream of guests, they'll keep it open till 7. Otherwise they'll close up early.

Testing is currently undergoing, and they're working on the fire alarms. Guests are being instructed to ignore the alarms, as they were being tested. Oddly enough, the alarms only go off while you're in line, not in the actual ride rooms. Go figure. LOL

Anyway, those are the hours ya need.

Take care!

peter11435

Laura22 said:
What are the hours going to be once it is officially open? Will it stay open till 9 or close at 6?
9. future world closes at 7 not 6. However major attractions such as SSE, M:S, TT, and soon Soarin will be open untill park close.

jasondiff

Does anyone know if Soarin will be added to the list of EMH attractions once it officially opens? Would another attraction be taken off that list for Soarin?

Laura

peter11435 said:
9. future world closes at 7 not 6. However major attractions such as SSE, M:S, TT, and soon Soarin will be open untill park close.

It closes at 7? I don't know why I've always thought it was 6. I knew Test Track and Mission Space stayed open late, didn't know Spaceship Earth did. So what actually CLOSES at 7? (Sorry for the thread drift)

justintheschola

GymLeaderPhil said:
How sure are you on these numbers? I was told 1:00 p.m. for today's previews.

I was there today around 2, and they had already began taking guests. So 1 sounds right to me. By 3 the line had died down, and I was able to ride again. I talked to families who had mentioned that it was their 2nd or 3rd ride.

Good hint - B 1 is the best section to sit in.

Loved the ride and I want to build my house to look like the queue. It is just all kinds of slick.

Number_6

I rode today around 2PM as well. Loved the ride, loved the theming. Got confused when the "Battlestar Galactica" theme was playing in the queue. Told my wife that I better not get attacked by Cylons, or I'd be annoyed :D Rode in section B1. Laughed when I saw Patrick Warburton as the pre-show host. My kids went absolutely nuts for the ride and want to go back again to ride it. Also had the chance to see Cinderellabration at MK and my kids rode IASW with my wife(but they say the sound crapped out halfway through so all the kids on the ride provided the soundtrack the rest of the way :lol: )

TheOneVader

I figured Soarin' would clsoe at 9PM, and I knew the rest of Future World clsoed at 7PM.. .But I didn't know Spaceship Earth closed at 9PM... I thought it closed at 7PM with the rest of Future World... I guess this is a good sign they won't replace it with the now-dead rumor of Time Racers...

Soarin': Been there, Rode That

Just got back from WDW and was in the front row of the first ride team. Absolutely amazing, a lot like the one in CA. The music is reminiscent of Wonders of Flight by Delta that BL:SRS replaced. Lots of wood, the attraction will be fast passed. Stainless steel with high vauted ceilings in most of the waiting areas. Beautiful pictures and interesting facts abound on the four HDTVs that flank one wall of the waiting area. When you test you don't go down the Stand-By so no idea what that looks like. Two "Concourses" for flying. The man who plays Cronk in Emperor's New Groove is the voice you hear. You don't go out through the real exit because of "safety" reasons. No pictures, but it seriously resembles what I've seen of the one in CA.

MickeyMan101

Moustronaut

Laura22 said:
It closes at 7? I don't know why I've always thought it was 6. I knew Test Track and Mission Space stayed open late, didn't know Spaceship Earth did. So what actually CLOSES at 7? (Sorry for the thread drift)

U of Energy, Innoventions, Living Seas, Land pavilion attractions other than Soarin, Wonders of life attractions (when open), Imagination pavilion attractions (but something makes me want to say Honey I Shrunk the Audience is open til 9pm)

TheOneVader

No, I'm pretty sure that closes at 7PM with the rest of Future World... I think HISTA is a very underrated attracton. I enjoy it a lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom