Trip Report Soarin' Solo in WDW.....CrazyDisneyLady Style

Well, it's Sept Friday the 13th and in 2 hrs I will be heading to Detroit for the night to board my plane in the morning. This will be my first solo trip, so excited but still a little nervous. Can't wait to get there and just have fun.

Arrive Sat the 14 th around noon then heading to Dtd to get my EOS. Always the first stop. Hoping to do a live trip report we will see how well it goes, I have all the equipment just have to be able to get everything working without lugging everything around with me(still want to be able to have fun). Looking forward to bringing everyone along with me. See you real soon.

So excited to read about your adventures! My solo trip starts next Friday! :happy:

Maybe I'll pick up some good info/tips from you!
I also plan on attempting a live report while I am there :eek: but we'll see how that goes lol

have a great time!! :joyfull:

CrazyDisneyLady

Original Poster
So excited to read about your adventures! My solo trip starts next Friday! :happy:

Maybe I'll pick up some good info/tips from you!
I also plan on attempting a live report while I am there :eek: but we'll see how that goes lol

have a great time!! :joyfull:
Thank you. Hopefully I can come up with some good info for you. Best info I have right now. Nobody knows who you are, who cares what they think and in all reality they will probably be so busy they won't even notice you are there...unless they run you over with their stroller..lol.(past experience during Christmas very busy) Actually this is a great time to go, no where near as busy as other times of the year.

star77kc

I am looking forward to reading about your journey!! I have been on many day trips solo, and they were fabulous!! You will have a great time doing what YOU want to do!! :)

CrazyDisneyLady

Original Poster
image.jpg
image.jpg
Had my FREE breakfast at the hotel @real mad hatter (you would be proud)
image.jpg

Now at the airport. Was hoping for a free Starbucks(birthday reward ) but the do not do redemptions...oh well.
So now I am sitting at the gate, my flight does not board for an hour or so but I like to sit and people watch.
I have my Disney shoes on so I am all set. Pics may be all over just learning to do all this so now is the perfect time to get the bugs out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom