Trip Report Soarin' Solo in WDW.....CrazyDisneyLady Style

Well, it's Sept Friday the 13th and in 2 hrs I will be heading to Detroit for the night to board my plane in the morning. This will be my first solo trip, so excited but still a little nervous. Can't wait to get there and just have fun.

Arrive Sat the 14 th around noon then heading to Dtd to get my EOS. Always the first stop. Hoping to do a live trip report we will see how well it goes, I have all the equipment just have to be able to get everything working without lugging everything around with me(still want to be able to have fun). Looking forward to bringing everyone along with me. See you real soon.

CrazyDisneyLady

Original Poster
Starting to get tired let's see if Via Napoli wants to let me in early too. I won't eat much but I will bring it back to the room. This will be a dining credit and I still have 1 left I got into Boma for tomorrow at 8:05 to use my last credit

CrazyDisneyLady

Original Poster
image.jpg
image.jpg
Wifi was a bust at Epcot tonight. Sorry for the delay. Here is dinner. I only ate one price as it hurt my throat. I have taken some meds now so I am hoping to eat soon. For dessert I had the lemon sherbet felt so good going down

CrazyDisneyLady

Original Poster
So tonight is my last night. I am really sad for it to be over but I know there is another trip in 133 days. I miss my family and my fur babies. I need to go to the doctors as supposedly this is something you need antibiotics to get rid of. Solo trips will happen again in the future for sure. I really like playing bus roulette, it makes you feel carefree. As for my trip report I had planned on it being much more exciting but unfortunately this darn cold got in the way. I hope you all enjoyed it. As I am due back to work on Monday over the next week or so I will download more pics and more details.

Allygator

I loved your trip report! It helped me to deal with not being there since this was our scheduled week to go. Have a safe trip home and I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing!

WhenYouWish

The grey stuff is now a paid for dessert

Oh my gosh you made my night with this info! We'll be having dinner at BOG in less than two weeks now. One of our party is celebrating her birthday that day, and we were really hoping that would give us a chance to get to see & try the grey stuff. I'm so happy to hear that now we don't have to hope - we can all just order our own!! :D

I've really enjoyed following along with you on your trip. I feel like I've learned a lot through your insights (one example being the Disney Junior breakfast - I had no idea they had that! I might've tried booking it for our upcoming trip if I'd known sooner...though not sure how my all-adult travel party would've reacted. lol But I'm with you: I may be a child-less 30-yr-old, but regardless I enjoy those shows. They're really cute! :p). So thanks for all the updates, and I hope you have an easy, uneventful journey home!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom