Soarin Report

Sir Hiss527

If the line is long, just get a fastpass..My brother was stood in line for 20 minutes, and loved the attraction. He said, he was expecting it to be cheesy, and dull, but said it was better than M:S.

General Grizz

Soarin's is a hang-gliding experience that sends guests over the beauty of California. I would suggest visiting it early in the morning or using Fastpass for the attraction, unless there is a low wait. It is well-received, and therefore extremely popular. I had a wonderful experience on this attraction and highly recommend it for all who are able. :)

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Sunday night the posted wait was 80 minutes - we were on the ride in 20. Definitely worth it, and we were willing to wait the 80, so a nice little bonus!

oochr1soo

Its simply amazing.. I was blown away by it.. Sadly i didnt get back to go on it a second time..

For those who rode it.. did you think the screen looked small at first when your being loaded on? Then WOW its huge!

Chris

Testtrack321

General Grizz said:
Soarin's is a hang-gliding experience that sends guests over the beauty of California. I would suggest visiting it early in the morning or using Fastpass for the attraction, unless there is a low wait. It is well-received, and therefore extremely popular. I had a wonderful experience on this attraction and highly recommend it for all who are able. :)

Grizz, why don't you write tour books? It's like a perfect spiel!

Yes, do it!

Disney_Belle

Testtrack321 said:
Grizz, why don't you write tour books? It's like a perfect spiel!

Yes, do it!

Move over Birnbaums & Passporter, Grizz's Guide To Walt Disney World will soon be on a bookshelf near you!

fillerup

Just an FYI - Stopped by the land on Monday night for a bite to eat.

Soarin standby wait was 40 minutes, but interestingly, fastpasses were still being issued for a beginning time of 8:15.

General Grizz

xodisneybelleox said:
Move over Birnbaums & Passporter, Grizz's Guide To Walt Disney World will soon be on a bookshelf near you!
Except I'd write it in the spirit of American Idol's Simon. :lookaroun :D

Perhaps I will write an online guide with the Grizz-o-meter. Hm... thanks for the idea testtrack321. (Now I just gotta find the time. ;) )

foldmama

I was in Ecopt on May 2nd and May 7th. Sorin is not to be missed! I arrived both days at the park just around opening time. I went straight to Sorin and was able to ride within 10 minutes. If you want grab a fast pass and have a little breakfast and ride the land ride. By the time you are finished you should be ready to use the Sorin fastpass.

Spaciestacey30

I say without a doubt it is definately worth going on! I would wait in line for this and get a fast pass for something else!

The ride is worth the wait! Plus..rides like mission space and test track..have outside que area's that can get hot! Soarin is all indoors! Need I say more!!

Laura

Premium Member
General Grizz said:
Except I'd write it in the spirit of American Idol's Simon. :lookaroun :D

Perhaps I will write an online guide with the Grizz-o-meter. Hm... thanks for the idea testtrack321. (Now I just gotta find the time. ;) )

I would definitely buy a cynical Grizz Guide to WDW. It would be hysterical.

SIR90210

Not to be missed. I personally would not wait for more than 45 minutes, but I went in mid-April, am going again in 2 weeks, and then potentially again in August, so w/e...

Ziggie

Disney4Eva said:
I loved it. You have no idea how many times I lifted my feet up because I didn't want to hit the trees. :eek:

Or get your shoes wet by the waves!

We did Fastpass and waited a total of 4 minutes to ride Soarin. This ride is definitely not to be missed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom