Soarin' previews back running

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Soarin' has resumed previews! Opened today from 3pm to 5pm, and preparations are underway for the WDI party tonight.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
wdwmagic said:
Soarin' has resumed previews! Opened today from 3pm to 5pm, and preparations are underway for the WDI party tonight.

I waited from about 1-3 and finally got on at 3. Rode 3 times, it was great!!! :D

CTXRover

Great news! You wouldn't believe the rumors all over the internet that the ride system had "collapsed" and that the building and ride system were not structurally sound :rolleyes: . This proves that all is well.

I wonder if the same bozo who started the rumor that Everest was structurally unsound and would have to be taken apart in some places started this one as well :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
i just realized.. tomorrow.. err. later today, is a weekend.

So let me rephrase my last post.

I know what I'm doing Monday afternoon! :lol:

RedGear

goody goody!

Thats good that soarin is back up and running! I am jealous of the people who got to ride it 3 times in a row!!! You luck ducks!

Only 25 days and Ill be in disney world and maybe then I can ride it!!

Invero

wdwmagic said:
You know... it always annoys me that they open the ride up to guests before they have the Cast Member previews. :(

peter11435

downwitheisner said:
I did manage to get a few shots of the early queue area. Can I post them? or should I not even be saying this?
Please post them. If there is any problem you could just remove them.

downwitheisner

The_CEO said:
POST!! :) Just don't give out your name. :lol:

Ah, why not... I got these during the Behind the Seeds tour(No camera ban on that)

I had more from the begining but I was playing with the camera before-hand, and the ISO speed was set slow.

I would have gotten more on the way out, but there was a CM watching over us and I had visions of camera confiscation. There was a cool-looking check-in style desk with a Soarin' sign behind it, along with times for the Behind the Seeds after The Land reopens. The whole area was very nice.

Some CMs I saw on the way out(all of them were looking at us soon after)

A sausage truck backstage, outside the Greenhouses :confused:.

I was exited when I got to ride Soarin' after the tour. I was afraid it would still be broken(this was last Friday)

CTXRover

Thanks for the photos! Everything I've seen of the Soarin' queue looks wonderful so far. Kudos to WDI. I can't wait to get myself over to Epcot and see it. They've really did a very nice job giving the entire queue a look that is very much in line with the rest of The Land (pre-rehab). In fact, I'd say it looks a bit nicer than the rest of the Land before the rehab. I'm hoping the rest of the pavilion gets a similar treatment. It looks great! I really like the use of the various colors/stains of wood paneling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom