Soarin', Everest, Motor Stunt Show Pics!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Thanks for the pics and updates. I also enjoy your site over at disneyforever.com. I found it acouple of months ago. Very good info and pics of the park ive never been to (Disneyland). It looks like the TOT is coming along just fine.

Thanks Again, Keep up the good work
Joel

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
That building does look a little out of sorts; a little distant of the beaten path. I think it could some sort of animal exhibit. maybe they will dress up some poor soul in a fur outfit and pose as the long lost yeti that we are searching for on the ride. lol. wellllllll, maybe not.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Jeez Joel.. you come out here and you don't even drop me a line...

I'm hurt man.. I'm hurt..

J/P man.. lol

Bill

Account Suspended
Great photos. One thing though, the Universe of Energy is still that. The Ellen sign has been there for at least 5 years now. ;)

bdhowell

One question though? Is the new Epcot attraction going to be called "Soarin" or "Soarin Over California"? By the looks of the sign at The Land it looks like just "Soarin".

Covnut

Original Poster
LOL, sorry MKT! I might be going back Spring break. I'll ring you up then! We were there for only 5 days so we were running all over the place.

Also, it will just be called Soarin' as in 2 years it is rumored to get a new film already in the works.

Michael72688

Does anyone know when the actual mountain part is supposed to start? I'm talking about the part that looks like a mountain, not the concrete box they have now

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Michael72688
Does anyone know when the actual mountain part is supposed to start? I'm talking about the part that looks like a mountain, not the concrete box they have now

you mean the facade? Probably later this year... I'll check my notes from my talk with Joe Rohde. He said you'll see the mountain for months before the ride itself is completed

kevlightyear

So does the new sign in the land advertising Soarin' in the entrance confirm that the Land will host the entrance to the attraction as opposed to having the exit/gift shop? Or will it have both, and just be extremely crowded in there?

By the way, absolutely outstanding photo report!! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom