News Soarin’ Over California Returns!

fctiger

Its going to be a lot of interesting things to see by the time we return on June 11th for Galaxy Edge:

-Return of Forever
-New Lion King show
-Mickey's Philharmagic (but seen it before in Hong Kong)
-Return of SOC

This is shaping to be a fun summer, even without GE. Bring back Paint the Night and I'll be in heaven.

SuddenStorm

tumblr_oivi204PbP1tue45do1_500.gif

SuddenStorm

I'm just sad I'm gonna miss it. Let's hope this goes the way of the Electrical Parade and has never ending limited time/ going away runs indefinitely since it's far better than what's come since

JD2000

Yes! :D

The original has better, far more noticeable, and fun motion; as it is more frequent and severe. But it needs to be a permanent return.

I knew eventually there would be something to make me regret moving to Japan.

So psyched to see Soarin’ over California make a return to DCA. I don’t mind “Around the World” and think it’s a good fit for Epcot, but there’s something about “over California” that truly makes it special.

This is one return that I hope stays for good. I mean, Red Rose Taverns was initially a limited-time engagement, as was Alien Pizza Planet. Heck, even Hyperspace Mountain stayed much longer than it did during its first “limited-time” run. So...fingers crossed on this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom