News Soarin’ Over California Returns!

TROR

Finally some good news for once.

World is pretty bad. Just keep the original and the best version permanent, Disney.
I honestly can't think of any reason they wouldn't. No doubt this'll bring in some crowds to DCA (though I doubt it'll take away from Disneyland), and Disney already has the inferior version in Shanghai, Epcot, and soon Tokyo so it's not like it's a complete waste to not have it in DCA.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
There are so many things I want to say regarding this development.

1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, but also..
2. Shame on you, Disney, to announce this 1 week before it plays and only give us a month to see it. This is wrong on so many levels. Most of us plan out at least 2 - 3 months in advance.
3. Is the fact that Disney bringing this back, means that they are admitting World isn't pulling in the same crowds as SoC? Or perhaps, they think SoC will bring more people to DCA then SatW?
4. They shamelessly swap out Space for Hypserspace / Ghost Galaxy, I imagine they can do this regularly too.
5. Since they can do this, can they also temporarily bring back California Screamin & cover up some of the incredibles stuff, you know.. for oldtimes sake? Or play the ToT audio spiel and drop profile, you know.. for oldtimes sake?

Figments Friend

This is great to hear.
Glad to hear it's coming back for a time.
Always thought the original 'Soarin' should stay in DCA and the 'ATW' version can stay at Epcot where it 'fits' better thematically.

Here's hoping the original scents will return...and it's not just a quick film file switch out.

I'd love to see this be a permanant move.
The original film is superior in every way..especially Jerry Goldsmith's original score.
Even the scents were better!

-

BrianLo

Did anyone see this actually coming? We all hoped they’d switch it on again...

We knew. Modern day Nostradamus has been walking among you.

Maybe that will be my made up promotion, switch back on Soaring Over California and find a few AA's in the trash heap to counter program SW:GE.

Disney, have you gone through your trash heap yet? GRR needs attention!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom