So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
It’s true. They turned me from the straight and narrow.
Pergron before:
9D5B203C-1EE6-4FA9-A196-72FE256FDFDE.jpeg

PerGron now:
35E186CA-A9F8-40FC-B3AA-10129B53F394.jpeg

spacemt354

Chili's
I consumed some plants that are in fact legal in my state, and as my friends and I pondered the mysteries of the universe we came upon the greatest of all: why is there no Muppets version of High School Musical?

So we set out to cast such an important piece of art that would be celebrated for generations. I present, the Dark PerGron Pictures: Muppet High School Musical

Troy Bolton- Main character, leader and trendsetter. There’s only one answer possible here and that’s clearly Kermit.

The Vanessa Hudgens One- One would expect Piggy but clearly she’s not this character, but because Piggy would never let Kermit have another love interest the only character who could play her is the shy but talented Sweetums.

Sharpay- It’s Piggy, duh.

Ryan- I tossed around Gonzo and Rizzo for this role, but the clear correct answer is Uncle Deadly.

Chad- Kermit’s bff has to be played by the one and only Fozzie Bear

Taylor- A 42 year old Monique Coleman reprises her role

Troy’s Dad- Obviously played by the same actor. Very proud of his frog dad

Mrs. Darbus- Also a human played by the same actress, though her two protégées following her around are Statler and Waldorf

Kelsi- Not sure how I remembered her name, but it’s Scooter

Zeke- Swedish Chef. He bakes

Cello Guy & Friend- It’s Pepe and Rizzo

Dancer Girl- Also a human because I think that’d be hilarious.

Principal- Did you know there’s a principal in this? Apparently there is. Sam Eagle

Kenny Ortega- Rounding it out, just like a Christmas Carol, this story is told by the creator of it, played by the one and only Gonzo

Other background characters are played by fellow muppets and humans alike. The electric mayhem play the music for the show, big mean Carl stars as the basketball hoops, there are tons of cameos from the original films but it’s none of the main cast. Just background dancers and they make a big deal about it despite literally nobody in the audience knowing who any of them are.

Thanks
1676141425826.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom