So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

PerGron

One other thing...I totally forgot about Walt's Vault and it's kind of a big one. @Outbound has opened the Vault and unleashed The Max Rebo Experience
g3p2rSb.gif

What this means is that instead of working on their selected character, Team Barnum must now base their meet n' greet all around the galaxy's favorite big blue entertainer.​
Jedi Rocks must be played at all times on loop

TheOriginalTiki

Because it's been asked by multiple people, here's everyone who cannot be Project Leader. @AceAstro is a unique case as he's technically been Project Leader since the team swap but I'm making an exception since the project leader rotation is based on the remaining team members and Ace was swapped over to another team.

Ringling: @Mickeynerd17 , @mickeyfan5534
Barnum: @goofyyukyuk, @Outbound

Bailey: @NateD1226

TheOriginalTiki

Minor little housekeeping I thought I should bring up that could possibly affect selection of project leaders. For four person teams, the Project Leader is ONLY responsible for nominating a PoMVP. The other two team members will be on the chopping block. For teams of three all three team members will be eligible for elimination unless one of them has won Walt's Vault the round before (I think this is actually impossible because the only way we'd get a three person team in the first place is if Team Barnum looses another member this round and therefore doesn't have someone awarded PoMVP, but just in case haha.) Judges will obviously make the final call regardless.

Mickeynerd17

Ok, things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

It's currently a whopping 114° outside where I am. People's air conditioners are failing and a section of my neighborhood lost power last night (thankfully not me). They're calling this a once-in-a-millenium heat bubble right now since we're usually only at 70° this time of year and it's never been 114° here ever. It's never been recorded once.

If I completely disappear for a bit, it's because I have no power (our power grid here is fragile as heck so that doesn't help). I'll apologize in advance for any absence that may happen because of this. I hope it gets cooler sooner rather than later, or I'll be a human puddle. 🤣

PerGron

Ok, things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

It's currently a whopping 114° outside where I am. People's air conditioners are failing and a section of my neighborhood lost power last night (thankfully not me). They're calling this a once-in-a-millenium heat bubble right now since we're usually only at 70° this time of year and it's never been 114° here ever. It's never been recorded once.

If I completely disappear for a bit, it's because I have no power (our power grid here is fragile as heck so that doesn't help). I'll apologize in advance for any absence that may happen because of this. I hope it gets cooler sooner rather than later, or I'll be a human puddle. 🤣
Best of luck! It’s hot here too, but not that bad, that’s insane!

Mickeynerd17

Best of luck! It’s hot here too, but not that bad, that’s insane!
It’s gonna be 105 for me this week, but that’s pretty typical for my location in the summer. Best of luck, Mickey!
Thanks! I've been doing fine so far but things don't seem to be chilling anytime soon. Hopefully it doesn't become too much of a problem!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom