So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Chaos Cat

Y’know what’d be a cool forum event? If we could gather some of us to play some Jackbox games, of course that would require some scheduling & one of us to have a party pack, which is not me at the current moment, but if anyone’s interested I planned to pick up a party pack anyway soon & there’s always a chance someone here has a party pack. Anyways just a thought I had.
I actually bought Jackbox Party Pack 1-4 a few years ago on an impulse buy. Certainly a bit more limited selection than desired, but still viable.

TwilightZone

I just noticed this sliding square thing in the gif pfp I made.
ezgif-7-2c1360a324b1.gif

050621.gif

quite clever set design through out cranium command that's super hard to notice. Logic's set is full of little mechanisms and designs that I just keep on noticing.

Here's another one from Logic's set that I am surprised made it into the film. Guess the directors had a sense of humor and knew that no one would be able to notice it in the small round screens of the theater.
E1sGf0lX0AMfY7y.jpg

050621140246.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Y’know what’d be a cool forum event? If we could gather some of us to play some Jackbox games, of course that would require some scheduling & one of us to have a party pack, which is not me at the current moment, but if anyone’s interested I planned to pick up a party pack anyway soon & there’s always a chance someone here has a party pack. Anyways just a thought I had.
SOOOOOOOO DOWN OMG!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom