• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

b-wolf95

Y’know what’d be a cool forum event? If we could gather some of us to play some Jackbox games, of course that would require some scheduling & one of us to have a party pack, which is not me at the current moment, but if anyone’s interested I planned to pick up a party pack anyway soon & there’s always a chance someone here has a party pack. Anyways just a thought I had.
I actually bought Jackbox Party Pack 1-4 a few years ago on an impulse buy. Certainly a bit more limited selection than desired, but still viable.

TwilightZone

I just noticed this sliding square thing in the gif pfp I made.
ezgif-7-2c1360a324b1.gif

050621.gif

quite clever set design through out cranium command that's super hard to notice. Logic's set is full of little mechanisms and designs that I just keep on noticing.

Here's another one from Logic's set that I am surprised made it into the film. Guess the directors had a sense of humor and knew that no one would be able to notice it in the small round screens of the theater.
E1sGf0lX0AMfY7y.jpg

050621140246.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Y’know what’d be a cool forum event? If we could gather some of us to play some Jackbox games, of course that would require some scheduling & one of us to have a party pack, which is not me at the current moment, but if anyone’s interested I planned to pick up a party pack anyway soon & there’s always a chance someone here has a party pack. Anyways just a thought I had.
SOOOOOOOO DOWN OMG!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom