So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Final project is due June 9th, good luck!
8220385C-5609-4E1F-A78B-BA333AF66644.png

ED8F46EC-43D6-44C5-9759-B6B2D4C7283F.jpeg

ANXIETY: THE RIDE

JokersWild

Original Poster
My three favorite projects of SYWBTAI 18:

3. The American Inferno - A Red Dead Redemption Story: The aforementioned final project saw myself, @JokersWild , and @goofyyukyuk fake the public PM and create our own project in the form of a massive blue-sky Red Dead Redemption park. The most distinguishable fact of this project for its sheer scale, 300 times as large as Disneyland.

2. Minecraft Mini-Golf: Throughout the season I obsessed, possibly too much, with finding innovative presentation formats. This was me at my craziest: building a working mini-golf course in Minecraft and playing through it as a stereotypical Aussie youtuber. Even if it didn't win for how crazy it was, I'm still proud of it.

1. Eladin - The Enchanted Palace: @goofyyukyuk and I tag-teamed a Game of Thrones-inspired Adventurer's Club. Typed onto a Google Doc, the entire project came about at 73 pages, despite it only being worked on by (largely) two people in a week. It was filled with original characters, worldbuilding, and multiple storylines. This remains my favorite Imagineering project I've had the pleasure of working on, but we'll see what comes next this season.

Honorable Mentions - Hasbro Boardwalk in IoA, The Incredibles Musical, Bayou Country Retheme of Critter Country, Kirby Bowling Alley, the Artist E-Ticket
I totally forgot about The Artist. It was super unique and I thought it came out really well. One of my favorite projects was Cresswood Hall, which I still think everyone slept on ;)

Honestly, just across the board this season had some amazingly strong projects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom