So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Outbound

Speaking of, Star Wars tier list anyone?

(Ranking reads left to right)

Star Wars.png

spacemt354

Chili's
I’m about to become the most hated person on the forums 😅

(I ranked CW for series, not film)
View attachment 556034
I feel like people who hate on others for their taste in movies need a life, or find a different hobby. It's all about personal tastes and you should like/dislike what you want!

I loved TLJ when it came out mostly because it surprised me but as time has gone on I've loathed it for how mismanaged the entire trilogy was by Disney. If you want an auteur director then give him a solo movie not one that has to build off of 7 previous ones.

PerGron

I feel like people who hate on others for their taste in movies need a life, or find a different hobby. It's all about personal tastes and you should like/dislike what you want!

I loved TLJ when it came out mostly because it surprised me but as time has gone on I've loathed it for how mismanaged the entire trilogy was by Disney. If you want an auteur director then give him a solo movie not one that has to build off of 7 previous ones.
Oh for sure!

I get why people don't like The Last Jedi, but for me, I think it's the best Star Wars movie in a bottle and comparing it to the trilogy, I find I'd rather have used the TLJ ideas than the other two movies personally. I wrote an essay for a film analysis class about why I think The Last Jedi is a perfect Star Wars movie, maybe I'll see if I can find that one sometime.

spacemt354

Chili's
Oh for sure!

I get why people don't like The Last Jedi, but for me, I think it's the best Star Wars movie in a bottle and comparing it to the trilogy, I find I'd rather have used the TLJ ideas than the other two movies personally. I wrote an essay for a film analysis class about why I think The Last Jedi is a perfect Star Wars movie, maybe I'll see if I can find that one sometime.
The fact that people are still talking about it love it or hate it this many years later goes to show that whatever was in TLJ was far more interesting than repeating the original trilogy.

That said Finn for example was one of the most unique Star Wars characters set up in Episode 7, and did not get an arc he deserved in either TLJ or RoS.

spacemt354

Chili's
Well hiya folks! It's me, Goofy!

Gorsh, this sure seems like a fun place to be! D'ya think I could try Imagineerin' with ya? In the meantime, I just opened up a new French Toast res-taurant, if you wanna stop by and stock up on some delicious breakfast! Only a little bit is burnt, trust me!

Well, it's nice seein' ya! I hope this Imagineerin' thing is as fun as it looks!
Hi everybody! It's me, Donald Duck! I thought I'd follow Goofy over here to see what's going on.

Imagineering? Aw, phooey. Who cares about Imagineering? But I bet you'd all enjoy some nice, warm, delicious pancakes from my new reshtaurant! I opened it all by myself! I wasn't copying my friend Goofy at all!
IRJL.gif

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

Gorsh, this sure seems like a fun place to be! D'ya think I could try Imagineerin' with ya? In the meantime, I just opened up a new French Toast res-taurant, if you wanna stop by and stock up on some delicious breakfast! Only a little bit is burnt, trust me!

Well, it's nice seein' ya! I hope this Imagineerin' thing is as fun as it looks!
Hi everybody! It's me, Donald Duck! I thought I'd follow Goofy over here to see what's going on.

Imagineering? Aw, phooey. Who cares about Imagineering? But I bet you'd all enjoy some nice, warm, delicious pancakes from my new reshtaurant! I opened it all by myself! I wasn't copying my friend Goofy at all!
Goofy? Donald? What are you guys doing here? Well, nice seeing you! Welcome to the forum!

(I definitely did not create two new accounts just to add on to a certain joke. And I definitely didn't take forever to do it and go through the effort of downloading two separate browsers so I wouldn't have to keep logging in and out. Nope, not me!)

Chaos Cat

The doppelgangers have doppelgangers!

Orange Cat

I can’t believe I actually thought this was a new person for a few seconds

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom