So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Outbound

On behalf of the spectacular trio, The Alliance™ is accepting applications from now until May 17th. Post below your favorite color, favorite movie, and favorite food. Your answers will be reviewed by a nonpartisan committee.

Message and data rates may apply. Please call 790-696-8888 for further details. The Alliance™ is not responsible for any blindsides in So You Want To Be An Imagineer: Madcap Circus nor any pregame events.

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
On behalf of the spectacular trio, The Alliance™ is accepting applications from now until May 17th. Post below your favorite color, favorite movie, and favorite food. Your answers will be reviewed by a nonpartisan committee.

Message and data rates may apply. Please call 790-696-8888 for further details. The Alliance™ is not responsible for any blindsides in So You Want To Be An Imagineer: Madcap Circus nor any pregame events.
Purple
Too many to decide but probably Endgame
Sushi

Chaos Cat

Green
Lilo and Stitch
Bacon

Also, I kind of want to check out the number, but I'm afraid of where it might take me

TwilightZone

Blue
Don't really have one...I guess Ferris Bueller. Napoleon Dynamite is another good one
Hard to choose but I'm gonna say tacos

tcool123

Chartreuse
Artemis Fowl
Maple BBQ Pizza

Mickeynerd17

Lol, might as well throw my raffle ticket in as well.🤣

Light/neon blue
Don't really have a favorite because I like a lot of them, but I'll list the three that released on my birthday in their consecutive years: E.T., Ferris Bueller, and Jurassic Park (1st one)
Just about anything German, oh and pineapple!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Lol, might as well throw my raffle ticket in as well.🤣

Light/neon blue
Don't really have a favorite because I like a lot of them, but I'll list the three that released on my birthday in their consecutive years: E.T., Ferris Bueller, and Jurassic Park (1st one)
Just about anything German, oh and pineapple!
All released on your birthday before you were born.

Mickeynerd17

Oh, a bit unrelated but still cool, I'm now waiting on the latest addition to my addiction:

$_1.JPG

1 almost down, seven of these beautiful pins left to go:

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom