So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

JokersWild

Original Poster
You’re gonna rip on me for eating Applebee’s but admit you like Doug Walker?
Hey, man. Nostalgia Critic's The Wall was a surprisingly loving tribute to a forgotten classic. I cried when Corey Taylor discovered The Wall, and I rofled when NC (Nostalgia Critic) sang about spooky monsters during his inspired parody of Another Brick in the Wall Pt. II, We Need More Victimization. I don't know if I'd say I prefered NC's version of the album to the original, but I'd at least rank it above Ummagumma.

Sharon&Susan

Bring it back so you can intimidate the other players! We can rule this competition as twin rulers of intimidation! Consider it.
This is a mind game, that I won't be falling for! Plus I already have a super fake alliance!
It's ok. It was from when Doug Walker was the coolest guy on the internet.
Your profile picture makes me think of this:

Chaos Cat

Hey, man. Nostalgia Critic's The Wall was a surprisingly loving tribute to a forgotten classic. I cried when Corey Taylor discovered The Wall, and I rofled when NC (Nostalgia Critic) sang about spooky monsters during his inspired parody of Another Brick in the Wall Pt. II, We Need More Victimization. I don't know if I'd say I prefered NC's version of the album to the original, but I'd at least rank it above Ummagumma.
Don't let Linkara know you said that while using that icon, or he'll write an entire essay about how he's so much better than Doug in every way at you on Twitter.

Suchomimus

Don't let Linkara know you said that while using that icon, or he'll write an entire essay about how he's so much better than Doug in every way at you on Twitter.
I wouldn't care as long he can tell the difference between a crab and turtle. Or doesn't difficulty recalling what something that was said a few minutes ago.

spacemt354

Chili's
Okay can we slow down with this discussion? I can only hear about Doug Walker so long before I start to get nauseous
36sj15.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom